41 Insecurities

*Back To Eli's POV*

"What about your mom?" Jungkook asks looking at me. His eyes studying my face making me flustered and look away averting my eyes and continue to lift the dumbbells in my hands.

"What about her?" I ask dryly, concentrating in anything but him.

"Don't you talk to her?" It is really hard to not look at him when we are in the gym. It wasn't a great choice to go gym together with Jungkook because seriously I just want to eat his entire body.

"I do, but that's only once in a month or two." I set the dumbbell down on the floor and sit on the bench positioning my back on the wall and watch as Jungkook continues his weight lifting.

"You don't talk about her." He points out. Honestly, my mind is only twenty percent on the conversation, rest all is directed on how his biceps flexes as he lifts lever up. The sleeveless tank is doing a good job is showing off his perfect muscles decorated with tattoos.

"There's nothing much to talk about her." I scan around and find lurking eyes of hungry females on him making me feel sour at an instant. "Except the fact that she left my dad miserable and doesn't care to check up on her kids, there is literally nothing to talk about." Jungkook grunts doing his final lift and walks away from the giant equipment. Surprisingly I don't feel uncomfortable talking about my mother with him.

I have been noticing the eyes on him since we stepped in here. Usually the gym is filled with only men and few girls who I know because they're regulars. But today it is extremely crowded and I don't like it a bit how women around are staring at clueless Jungkook. I have this urge to throw the dumbbell at the girl in pink yoga pants running on treadmill but eyes totally upon Jungkook, eating him alive.

"You hate her." He points out, not exactly as a question but it makes me frown.

"I don't hate her, maybe a little bit. But I don't really hate her." He curiously waits for me to continue. I am surprised I am still into the conversation and yet devouring the piece of meal in front of me and also sulking at the same time. "I understand completely why she left my dad. She didn't want to be a part of his dangerous life. She tried accepting it, but when she thought she couldn't, she decided to leave. But I am still not convinced to why she left Lilly and I hanging."

"Do you miss her?"

"Not much, but yeah." I grab the dry towel and stand up on my feet in front of him. "Talking about my mom," I hang the towel around his neck and pull him closer making his eyes go wide for a second, "you never talk about your home." I pull him down even more until my lips touch with his making him grin instantly and passes his hands around my waist to stick my body closer to his. I kiss him passionately, tucking the piece of hair behind his ear and giving the perfect view of our kiss to the audience. I don't care that we both reek of sweat, because we've been past it. We workout every alternate day and get drenched in sweat and also perform taekwondo together while sweating hard and most of all, we have sex like wild animals drenched in sweat and heat. So this isn't new.

"Hmm." He hums pulling apart and having a mischievous grin tucked by the corner of his lips revealing just the two bunny teeth. "As you said, there's nothing to talk about it except the fact that I left home when I was only fifteen and I was a murderous kid." I look around and see no more eyes lurking on my man and peacefully direct all my attention on him. "By the way, I love it when you get jealous." I roll my eyes, disappointed that he is no more holding me. So he isn't clueless after all.

"You weren't murderous, Jungkook. And the part you left home, I already know. Tell me what your home was like." He ponders on the question for a while and then nods his head as if finding perfectly from where to start.