63 Beautiful Symphony

A/N

Hey my children!

Its been so long and after so long I have posted a chapter I guess... My computer was broke to be honest and for so long I wasn't able to write anything. writing on phone is hard for me so I waited until I got a new pc and now that I have one, I wrote a smut and here it is...

my flow in writing has been weird since quite a long time. I am healing from all the stress that's been going on with me since past few months. I am dealing with them and healing myself too. It Is a slow process and I am so much glad that I am getting through with it.

Anyway, I hope you guys are fine. I am so sorry for being MIA for god knows how many months lamo. I always read your messages and comments and they cheer me up.

Thank you guys for sticking up with me for so long and this far. it means a whole world to me. SO many of you have asked when this is going to end, and the answer is that I don't know yet. It's gonna end soon, but still there are so much to cover and explain in this book. I am starting to doubt my decision about even starting this whole ass book. Heist and fights and diamonds, it is all so much to write and think. But you guys always made me think the otherwise. I am so glad that I chose to write this book. writing this book always takes me to a whole another world. it takes my entire sanity away which is kind of a good thing for me. This book takes a whole lot of mental effort that keeps me away from my messed up life and gives a fresh mindset to work on my real life later. It gets me prepared lmao if you know.

What I want to say is that this book is a charm just like any other book of mine. I am proud of myself and I am still trying to fill in the blanks in it that I have created. Now that JK and Eli are back, I have way more stuff to work on.

I always say that I will update as frequently as I can, but I always end up going MIA. But now, I will try. I'll try to write and guys keep motivating me.

You guys can ask me anything you desire. About the books or my writings. Any of my books are fine. Ask me as much as you can. It kinda will bring me back closer to my writings again which is a much needed thing right now for me. It could be a question answer or anything you all want it to be.

Hopefully I can get back on wring regularly like before.. Lol I know I ranted for quite a long now. Now please enjoy the chapter ya'll! XD

"Huh," I sigh impressively looking around the living room, "this is where we gonna stay?" I ask myself mostly, but the presence behind me answers.

"Seems like it." I smile. From what I can tell, the apartment isn't some fancy ass place to live. It is a cozy house for more than two people to live peacefully in. The walls are the scheme of white and grey. The couches are cream along with the rugs beneath it and a giant TV with all sorts of additional accessories attached to it. A small yet beautiful glass chandelier hangs right above the white coffee table where some scented candles and a single grey colored vase are placed. There is wall sized glass door that gives way to a balcony with a pair of white chair and white coffee table and the view beyond it is of the Seoul city.

Right next to the living room is an equally modernized kitchen with all sorts of necessities in it. Even the fridge and cabinets are full. I smile more staring at the two seat dining table; small and beautiful in front of the kitchen island. It means there will be just us. Jungkook and I.

Most important of all; it smells like home.

I look at Jungkook who stands in the middle of the living room staring at me with a fond smile on his face instantly making me feel butterflies in my stomach. He holds his hand out for me and I walk the short distance towards him before placing my hand over his.