25 Hold My Hand

Okay maybe I felt a little too happy. This is last update of the day!

Closing my eyes shut, I try to feel what this place is offering me. The wind that hit the skin on my face is filled with the fruity and minty fragrance produced by the trees behind us. It feels like an electric pulse being generated on my hot cheeks as the chilly soon-to-be-morning breeze putting both my mind and heart at ease.

From the far horizon till where my eyes allow me to see the end of the city, the dawn is partially visible.

I don't know how long has it been since Jungkook and I sat in silence, enjoying each other's company as if we both are understanding one's calm and quietness. As promised, he never let go of my hand now that we are sitting by the edge of the cliff. Just beneath us is a fading forest giving away to the city. I guess that's where we came from.

"You like this place?" Jungkook asks suddenly breaking the comfortable silence. Looking at his direction, I find him looking ahead of us with a smile lingering on his lips. I smile too. I notice that all of my smiles these days appear without me be aware of them. Those are of true happiness. Being with him makes me happy.

"I love it." I mumble nodding my head and Jungkook now looks at me with his gleaming eyes.

"No more scared of heights?" He asks in an amused tone making me blush for no reason.

"I won't say no more, but yeah okay for now."

"Guess this worked." He smirks in victory showing me the entwined fingers of us as he swings our hands in the air. Biting my lips, I nod again.

"I guess it did." I whisper mostly to myself. Again the silence consume us and we let it. Both of us are okay with the company we have. Jungkook sighs leaning back with the support of his free hand and I watch how his waist stretch making the corners of his white shirt to ride up slightly. It gives me the view of his well built abs and I can't deny that's one hell of a sight.

"Like what you see?" He teases and my eyes snap up to stare at his face. There dances a deadly smirk making me feel the heat rushing to each and every part of my body.

"I have seen better." I mumble. I have seen better of course, but Jungkook is different. He is pure and untouched and if he is letting me have his entire self without any care, then I would be more than happy. He cocks his brows up in question and I roll my eyes before looking away from him. I shiver as soon as a cold gust of wind pass by us. I am glad I am covered in good amount of clothes today, otherwise I would've been freezing in death.

"I hardly believe that." Jungkook tugs on my hand making me loose my balance and my sides stick with his body. Eyes wide like saucers, I look up at him and he smirks tilting his head. "Give me a chance and I'll let you see what you are missing." This arrogant brat is too much confident about his looks.

"I see your little buddy is talking again." Feeling courageous enough, I retrieve my hand back from his giant hold and immediately regret at the loss of contact. I kinda liked that feeling of him holding my hand.

"I swear it isn't little according to your imagination." I try hard to conceal my inside storms with a straight face.

"Shut up you horny ass." I roll my eyes and he laughs forcefully taking my hand back in his hold. I am glad he did that. I want him to keep holding my hand.

"I was just kidding." He says in between his laughter. "But you know I won't hesitate when the time comes."

"I know." I mumble and I dive in the feeling of his thumb caressing the back of my hand, the only action that puts my entire body in fire.