33 Bangtan Thieves.

Double update coz I love you all so very much!!!!!

"I love you Jungkook, I love you till the moon and back." He grins hearing me and pecks my lips.

"I love you, Eli." My heart flutters taking me by surprise. I must be blushing beet by now. He pulls out a chair next to him and sits on it before stretching his hand out for me. Grinning, I give him my hand and sit on his lap straddling him. "You're so beautiful baby." He compliments and I grin feeling my cheeks turn hot as if it wasn't already. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and presses a kiss on both of my burning cheeks.

My head buried in his chest and his fingers play with my hair while I trace the tattoos on his chests. We stay in silence sticking to each other like nothing can keep us apart. My love only grows with the ticking of time.

"I'm sorry for earlier." Jungkook mumbles as hear his voice reverberates through his chest.

"Shh." I silence him with my finger on his lips. "I have heard enough of apologies today. And by now I know you are a dick and you will keep up with your idiocy throughout your life." I mumble and instead of being offended, he grins a toothy grin showing his bunny teeth to me. I lean closer and kiss him full on his lips. Pulling apart, we stare at each other's face for a longer time. It could be embarrassing or it could be awkward to do that, but none of us bother to look away.

We're swimming in each other's eyes with stupid grins on our faces. As if, we're staring at the most priced possessions of our lives. Well, aren't we? I caress his cheek and finally realize how was it so easy to fall in love with him. How can you not when the guy looks at you with lights in his eyes? As if, he was waiting only for me for the entire lifetime. His cuteness and baby face always be blinded by the handsome and sexy look. But his cuteness always comes alive with his beautiful smile. The smile of a rabbit; cute and beautiful. And at this point, I know I will do anything to see him smile every day.

"You know..." I begin finding my voice slightly dried because of all the actions we did,"you're so damn cute." His grins turns ten times wider making his eyes crinckle.

"I have been told that before." He nods taking my hand in his and slightly squeezing it. "But..." his grin now turns into a devilish smirk that I can't handle for longer, "I heard I am hot and sexy much often." I don't know why I even giggle at it.

"Well, no lies, you are both." I agree and peck him on his lips.

Our moments get interrupted because of the annoying ringing device echoing the walls of this room.

"That would be mine." He groan and I push myself off of him to go grab my clothes and he goes to answer his phone. Hearing him I make out he is talking to Jin and walk closer to him when I am done with my clothes. "I need to go." He wishers sadly and I grin placing a kiss on his cheek.

"We'll meet tomorrow at the campus." I assure him and he slips his denim jacket on rolling his eyes.

"So I need to miss you for the entire night and morning." He says disheartedly following me out of the room and closes the door behind us. My heart literally flipped with the poit on his face.

"No pain no gain." I mumble and he smirks obviously having some nasty thoughts in his head.

"Actually yes, no pain no gain." He slaps my ass and my eyes go wide.

"Jungkook!" I scold him rubbing my ass that stings now. He laughs throwing his head back and grabs the helmet on his bike.

"See you tomorrow, baby." He presses the kiss on my lips for the hundredth time tonight and I grin biting my lips. Why does my heart is fluttering too much? I feel stupid now for feeling this way, but secretly loving everything going on with me.