Final Chapter

The longer I look at my reflection, the funnier I feel. My makeup is fine, my hair is fine, but still, I find myself funny. Maybe it is because of the outfit I am wearing. But in my opinion, the check-printed gray pants and white t-shirt look stunning. So why do I even feel this way? Is it because my hair isn't in place?

I continuously rake my hand through the nicely made curls until it turns out to be a mess and sit on the edge of the bed hiding my face in my hands. I cannot do a single shit right. I just wanna cry so badly.

I hear the bathroom door open and closes and I am welcomed by the fresh fragrance of men's body wash. I gulp in the drool, and I look through the cracks of my fingers.

Jungkook stands in front of the mirror and dries his wet hair. I forget about everything as I stare at his back that is exposed to me as he is wearing a towel wrapped around his torso. His muscles in the flexes and moves and I stick my feet deeper in the carpet to nail myself in my current position. I want to leash out on his and devour his back.

Jungkook chuckles as he catches me staring at his back- drooling over his back.

"Why are you sitting like that?" He asks, still drying his hair.

I dramatically huff and sit straight. "I don't know what's wrong with my outfit. I feel like Edna Mode in this outfit." I scowl.

Jungkook laughs. "Your bangs have grown bigger to call yourself Edna Mode." He continues laughing and I gasp.

"You mean I used to look like Edna Mode when I had smaller bangs?" I gasp.

"What? No!" He turns around, dropping the towel on chair. "You look fine, Eli."

"Yeah, just fine." I roll my eyes and lay back on the bed. "I want to look good." I stare at the ceiling and swing my legs.

The bed beside me dips announcing the arrival of Jungkook. His hand drops on my knee.

"You look great. You always do." His voice turns softer making me look at him. A small smile decorates his bunny face and I sit straight using his arm for support. Oh, why he smells so good?

"Do I?" He nods his head.

"And if you don't wanna get late, please get ready." He kisses on my temple before leaving me stranded to get himself ready. "By the way I like messier hair." He winks at me before continuing to do his work.

My leg continuously bounces although, my entire body is calm- that's what I think at least. My eyes keep dancing from building to building as Jungkook drives through the city.

The frenzy is that, Jungkook is going to meet his mother after lost seven or eight ears. Last night when Jungkook called back to his house number, his mother sounded surprised. And if I didn't know my mother better, I couldn't tell if she was crying. Although she sounded very subtle and unsure, but I was able to hear the softness in her voice.

In both Jungkook and I's case, we both got reunited with our mothers after several years which is a tragic coincidence. We both hold some sort of grudges against them, but at the end, all we are but greedy of our mother's love. How long anyone could walk around without hearing mother's voice.

I understand Jungkook, and I can picture what all he might be going through in this moment. All the thoughts and all the doubts of his, I can listen to them clearly.

He took me by surprise when he was talking to her in speaker, letting me hear their conversation when the entire time he held my hand tightly. It was cute how nervous he was to talk to her again, and I respect the amount of trust he inhibited in me to do something like that keeping me involved.