54 Good Or Bad

Important A/N at the end of the chapter. Do read it coz that's Hella important. I need some advice on this book.

For now, enjoy the chapter.

*Jin's POV*

"Hyung," Namjoon's desperate voice called from behind as I silently close Jungkook's bedroom door. Turning around, I see him walking towards me with bunch of papers in his hands. "I need you to look at these." He gives me an unsure look. That's right we haven't talked a lot, just acknowledged each other's presence either with a nod or some short greetings. Sighing to myself, I follow him inside the library.

"You know I am not good with papers." I mumble eying the huge amount of papers in his hands. He walks towards the center table and refuses to say anything but slide the papers on the table towards me. Sighing, I grab them and begin to read through the lines. Basically it consists the information of diamonds we stole from Paris two years back and how positively it impacted the economy of Middle Eastern countries. Flipping through the pages, I come across newspaper cut outs and interview pages from different part of the world highlighting the glory of how rare blue diamonds returned back to it's original glory after being violated in the French Museum over decades.

It's funny how the rich rats cry about their diamonds being stolen when it wasn't theirs to begin with. The diamonds were smuggled illegally by the government over which common people trust with blindfold against their eyes for the worth fifty times lower than the original price putting the original people behind it in loss. Diamond miners and labors get only one to two percent share of what the government officials get and hence it messes with the economy of the entire country. I am not good with math, so I can't quite describe how much the loss could've been. There are even news paper cut outs of how labors and workers in Middle East committed suicide because of lack of sufficient income to hold their families still while the big bad government people enjoy the aristocracy of their money and shining diamonds.

No one knows how the diamonds got stolen. It is all in the air; people make different theories and make their own stories to define the absence of the priceless diamonds from the world's most prestigious museum. People till now try to solve the mystery behind it, but none succeed.

It was Jungkook who at the end of the night came back to the house with the bag filled with diamonds and Taehyung tailing behind. Taehyung helped him with security and Jungkook needed to perform some actions with guards and finally he disabled the security alarm across the diamonds before flawlessly stealing them right beneath the nose of everyone.

Jungkook has always been cunning. He learned the trick of pick pocketing when he was eleven years old but never in reality let it become his habit. From what I know, he learned it to steal the key of main gate of his house from the pocket of his house guard to go out in the midnight. He always wanted freedom. But because of his mental condition he wasn't allowed to go out often, so he adapted his own ways to sneak out.

Jungkook enjoys freedom as much as he enjoys being left alone. But Namjoon's fear of losing Jungkook in any sort of way never lets him be alone. I can understand Namjoon in ways no one can and I also know what he must have been feeling right now at the moment. He tries so hard to keep his work before his feelings that sometimes it kills him on the inside. But he always had the soft spot for Jungkook. It's like he is is his own younger brother- a precious one. He cares about the younger's happiness more than his own self's.

That's the reason why he let Jungkook steal the diamonds from Paris. Jungkook was the one who discovered the reason behind all the mishaps within the miners and workers and was determined to make everything right. And as he expected, once both money and diamonds were back to where they belonged, everything fell back in places.