40 Sisters Stick Together

Happy 40 chapters angels!!!!

"I trust you will take a good care of your sister." The doctor says handing me the discharge certificates. "After all you did well in that field so far." I chuckle and nod my head.

"You can trust me with that, sir. And I promise I will call you if I'll notice any difference in her condition." The wrinkled man nods his head adjusting the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"That'd would be great." He sighs offering me a tight and professional smile. "Although I expect to not hear about it." After exchanging few good words, I walk out of the door and practically run towards Lilly's ward room. Definitely she hasn't recovered properly, but I am more than happy she will be coming back home.

The doctor kept her under examination for a week, a whole miserable week. I rarely gone home, I always stick with Lilly and stay up all night worrying about her. Jungkook would force me out of the hospital and Lilly would beg me to go home and rest. It is not easy now that I realized it is such a worst feeling to not have her around me all the time. I am used to her presence so much that I would always cry myself to sleep.

I wasn't alone, Jungkook was always there for me and nothing is beautiful that waking up in his arms sharing morning kiss almost everyday. But during these days, we only had the luxury of it for only twice I could say. Not that any of it matters because all of it is gonna end now.

I happily open the door of Lilly's room and she jumps up on her heels, changed in her shorts and t-shirt. I can't explain how much happy I am to see her hospital gown gone.

"Are we ready to go home?" I ask walking closer and she nods her head enthusiastically.

"I miss my bed." She hugs me tightly and I cradle her blonde hair.

"And I miss you." I kiss on the crown of her head and she giggles tightening her hold around my waist.

"I missed you too."

It's a nice day today. The weather is nice and so do my mood. I am happy of course and I am excited too. Happy because finally Lillian is gonna come back home and excited because my home will be now filled with people whom I care for and I can't wait to experience how it could turn out.

Lillian doesn't know about Jungkook living with us and I am waiting to see what her reaction would be. In these all months when I fell in love with Jungkook, Lillian and him also got closer from so far that I have noticed. It is a good thing. For me, my sister liking the guy I am dating means a lot to me. After all she is the only family I have with me.

Jungkook is equally excited as I am. He said that I should go get Lilly and he will prepare a welcome surprise for her, well it kinda is surprise for me too since I have no clue what he has prepared.

"I am sorry." As if my entire good mood has gone down to trash, I frown hearing Lillian apologize and before I could even ask her, she speaks. "For worrying you and not taking care of myself." I scowl giving her a look. She isn't looking at me and playing with the seat belt with a small pout on her lips.

"Baby," I reach out to hold her hand with mine and she looks up at me with glassy eyes, "You don't have to apologize for anything." I hit the break as soon as the signal turns red giving me a chance to face her completely. "It wasn't your fault that you got sick. It's okay." I bring her hand closer to my moth and kiss the back of it. "And why would you be taking care of yourself? Isn't it my work?" I chuckle saying sarcastically but she retrieves her hand back.

"No, Eli it isn't your work." Surprised would be just an understatement. "You are my sister, not my nanny. It isn't your work to take care of me or look out for me." A set of tear flow down her cheeks while I stay stunned in my spot. "You know how much I hated it when I saw you crying in front of me because I was sick? You shouldn't be taking care of me. You should be living your life like an adult. I feel bad because you can't enjoy your life because of me. You can't stay out at night because you are worried about me and you don't even care about yourself as much as you do for me." She sobs quietly. "Don't you get tired of playing mama all the time?"