Bukayo Saka Arsenal win

You were in your apartment back in London. You were currently watching Arsenal Vs Benfica, the first leg finished 1-1, Benfica went ahead due to a penalty but your boyfriend bukayo saka equalised 2 minutes later.

They were playing the match in Greece due to not being aloud to play in London due to countries being on lockdown.

You were on the sofa with the game on, you had your white kitten on your knee that you got a couple days ago.

In the 21 minutes Aubameyang scored, Saka got the assist, Dani Ceballos gave away a free kick 2 minutes before half time and the Benfica player scored it was 1-1 at half time.

In the 61 minutes Dani Ceballos did a bad clearance and Benfica scored, it was 3-2 to Benfica on aggregate meaning Benfica were going through.

Arsenal woke up a bit more and in the 67 minutes Kieran Tierney scored with an assist from Willian who came on a couple minutes prior.

Arsenal had a lot more chances and they finally got a cross in by Saka and Aubameyang headed it into the back of the net.

After the game was done you sent him a text congratulated him, you knew he probably wouldn't see it for a while.

After that you watched the Leicester game where they lost 2-0 and got knocked out of the Europa league.

After that you got ready for bed.

Halfway through the night you woke up to the bathroom light.

"hello?" you asked "hey" you heard your boyfriends voice "oh hey congratulations" you said trying your best to wake up "thanks did I wake up?" he asked "yeha don't worry it's all good" you said "go back to bed we can talk later I just need to go for a shower" your boyfriend said "ok goodnight" you said before putting your head back onto the pillow "night babe"

The next morning you woke up to Bukayo cuddling you, "babe wake up" you said trying to get him up "it's too early" he said covering his face with his pillow and trying to get back to sleep "I need a pee let me up and I'll be back within a minute" you said trying to get him to move which worked

You did your business and came back and saw bukayo fast alseep, you went and left him alone and went downstairs and started making breakfast.

After it was done you took it upstairs so you could give bukayo breakfast in bed, "babe" you said while rubbing his face up and down waking him up for the second time this morning "what?" he asked rubbing his eyes trying to wake up more "I made you breakfast" you said grabbing the tray off the side table and waiting for him to sit up "thanks sorry I'm still half asleep" he sitting up and rubbing his eyes even more "it's all good" you said giving him breakfast.

You joined him back in bed and started eating breakfast, during breakfast he was telling you all about last nights game.

Short one for a change.