Christian Pulisic

Changes it up a bit hope you don't mind

Saturday 14th of May was the FA cup final, Chelsea vs Liverpool, the last final it ended up going Liverpool way, after a nil-nil draw in 90 minutes plus the extra 30 it had gone to penalties, and ended up going Liverpool way, it had ended up being Kepa who had missed his penalty, hit it over the post and into the crowd.

When the line out came out you couldn't help but be pleased to see your boyfriend name in the starting 11, recently he hadn't had the best performance, most of his appearances coming off the bench, he had played last game, against Leeds got a goal, that definitely helped get the start today.

You were going to Wembley with your mum, you had your chelsea top on with Pulisic on the back.

For a good part of the game it was all Chelsea, having some big chances, but Liverpool has having big chances, but no team taking them.

By the end of the full time whistle, it was still nil-nil, with both teams having big chances.

Your boyfriend got taken off in the 105 minute for Ruben, you knew he would be annoyed he didn't play the full game and that his day was over and he couldn't help the team out anymore.

The second half of extra time came to an end, penalties were going to decided the result once again. It was a cruel way to decide a cup final, once again.

Marcos Alonso was the first chelsea player to step up, which he scored. James Milner was the first Liverpool player and he managed to find the back of the net.

Azpilicueta was the next player to step up, you couldn't write it, he missed, he ended up hitting it off the post, which meant advantage Liverpool. Thiago managed to scored, which meant Liverpool kept the advantage.

Reece James scored next, and Firmino beats Mendy.

Ross Barkley thunders it home for Chelsea. Trent Alexander Arnold scored next, meaning Chelsea needed to score there next penalty, which they did Jorginho keeps it alive for Chelsea, Mane was the next to take one, if he scored Liverpool were champions.

He ended up missing, a good save from Mendy meaning it was going to sudden death.

Ziyech scored, then Jota also scored for Liverpool. Alisson ended up saving Mount penalty, meaning if Tsimikas scores Liverpool win, which he does, Liverpool win the FA cup, beating Chelsea in a final once again.

Your eyes found your boyfriend and he looked as if he was going to burst into tears. You knew how devastated he was going to be, losing another final on penalties.

You had watched Chelsea getting there second place medals, before watching Liverpool lifting the trophy, it was hard enough for you to watch, you couldn't even imagine how hard it must be for Christian.

You had gone to the family room with your mum, you knew a couple of the wags, and you said your hello, before going over to your table with your mum.

"I can't imagine how Christian feels" Your mum said breaking the silences. "I know, i have a feeling he will want to leave as soon as he comes here" you replied, it was the same as last time, he didn't want to stick around, and just wanted to head home.

You were too busy talking to your mum to realise your boyfriend had walked in the room, and was making his way over to you.

"Hey" you heard a voice behind you, turning around to see a upset Christian. "Hey how are you feeling?" you asked back, getting up to give him a hug "Like shit, are we ok to head home?" He asked "Yes of course" you replied.

"Hey Chris, i'm sorry about the game" your mum said before pulling him into a hug, your mum always believed hugs made everything slightly better "Thank you" he replied.

You said your goodbyes to a couple people, before driving home, your mum had travelled down from Glasgow and was staying for the next couple of days.

"Sleep well my love" your mum said, before also saying goodnight to Chris. You had headed upstairs and into the bathroom and started getting ready for bed, it was still fairly early but you were tired and ready to sleep.

Chris was already in bed waiting for you. "I am really sorry about today, you guys did everything you could, but sadly it wasn't your day" you said to Chris breaking the silence "I know, it's still hurts" he replied "hey that's understandable, it's a cruel world we live in, and sadly stuff can't always go our way" you said "I love you, thank you for being here today, and being my rock" Chris said before pulling you in for a kiss, you talked a bit more, before falling asleep in your boyfriend's arms.