Phil Foden Period

He knew it was your time of the month, you were in a mood a couple nights ago, leading up to your period. He would never admit it to anyone even you but he had a period tracker of your cycle, so he knew when you would start your period, and when it would end.

He had been out late last night, after a away match, he had gone to Tesco and picked up a couple things, he had gotten you some crips which you always craved a lot, he had gotten you a heating pad, he had seen it online, and he wanted too help in anyway he could, he had gotten you some pads and tampons, he never really knew which one you liked better, which is why he got both.

He wanted you to be relaxed as possible, you had a important, busy, stressful week ahead, you had a couple of assessments, and a 5000 word essay, which was stressing you out like mad.

When Phil arrived home last time, he had put everything away, before getting changed, and getting into bed, as he lifted up the covers he couldn't help but see red spotting, he knew exactly what it was, he felt bad that he was having to wait you up, as it was late, and you had been up late writing more of your essay.

"babe" he whispered while trying to shake you "hey wake up" he got louder "mhh, what's wrong?" you asked, you were so tired "your bleeding" he said, you were confused for a minute, but soon realised what he was on about "there a new pack of tampons and pads, feel free to go for a shower" he said reassuring you.

You did as he said, you went for a warm shower, you would go for a shower later this week, you had looked in the cabinet, and noticed Phil had gotten packs of tampons and pads.

You grabbed a pad before getting changed into different pjs, and had walked back into your bedroom to see Phil, he had changed the covers, and had gotten you a heating pad.

"are you ok now?" he asked as soon as he noticed you "yes thanks, thank you for the stuff I was running out" you replied "come on you need your sleep" he opened his arms out for you, which you made your way to him, giving him a kiss before getting into bed.

"I got you a heating pad, I don't know I saw it online, and saw it got good reviews" he said with a little shyness "thank you, it means a lot how much you care" you swear you feel in love with him all over again.

He cuddled up to you, making sure he was not hugging you too much, that the heating pad would burn you, he had made sure you were both holding hands, it was a small thing, but it meant the most to you guys, it was your way of showing love.

Falling asleep tonight, you were feeling so much love, Phil was the most amazing boyfriend ever, you couldn't wait to marry him some time in the future, little did you know that your soon to be engagement ring was sitting in Phil bedside table.

Thank you so much for the requests, they are still open.