Luke Shaw Family walks

You and Luke had been together for a while, you had a new addition to the family where you guys welcomed your son to your family.

You had your baby in a pandemic which was very hard, but you were lucky enough that you could have Luke in the room with you.

Since lockdown, you have not be out much, due to the fact, that you were scared to go out with a new born baby.

It's been a couple months, and you have started going on walks, just around your neighbourhood, to parks near you.

Today was slightly different as Luke was coming with you guys, he normally had training, or was too tired, plus it was like your bonding time with your son, even though you spend like 24/7 with him as you were still on maternity leave at your work.

"Oh my god hurry up Luke" you shouted seeing it made your son laugh "oh you found that funny did you? But not when you were sick?"

"I'm here let's go" Luke replied as he got to the front door

You made your way to the park and pushed your son on the baby swings, before taking a few pictures of your family, you had Instagram, but you never really posted, maybe once a couple months, but since having your baby, you had started posting a lot more, you had a private account, so none of Luke's fans followed you, some of his team mates did, after they found your account for some reason.

After talking some pictures of Luke and Reign (your son's name) you headed downstairs, and put Reign down for a nap.

Y/n y/l/n: ❄️Family walks ❄️ Tagged people: @lukeshaw

Tagged people: @lukeshaw

Comments:
@jesselingard: @marcusrashford the kid has more drip than you
@lukeshaw: what a good looking father
^mhhhh not really^
@y/m/n: such a cute little family
@masongreenwood: who gave the little dude so much drip
^me he's looks to cute, gonna be growing up too fast and soon enough I can't dress him, and he will become a little dipshit^
@emmachamberlain: aww my god he's so cute, I want to kidnap him
^hahahahhahahahah as long as you take me to LA sure^

Let's pretend Emma chamberlain is your cousin ok good, now thank you

"I can't get over how cute he is in his little north face jacket, it makes me want to cuddle him so much" you spoke as you and Luke were on the sofa

"He gonna grow up in expensive stuff I can't already see it"

"Mhhh yes, growing up in north face, Nike, other brands I can't think about right about now, I mean come on even his little Nike air forces are the cutest thing, we got to thank Emma for that"

"I still can't believe your cousin is fucking Emma chamberlain, like she properly famous"

"Aren't you also famous?, or am I thinking of someone else?"

"You know what I mean you dipshit"

"Emmmmmm I don't think so, don't ever steal my saying, even though I never came up with it but we move"

"Come here you idiot" you made your way over to Luke and dived onto him "ow that's my rib broken"

"That's my head broken" you replied challenging him

"What oh my god you had a head? What? Wow my life has been a lie, wow, day ruined, week ruined, month ruined, and guess what? Year ruined"

"I hate you too" you spoke smiling and cuddling into his ribs very tightly

His kid got some drip, this is giving me some baby fever, but don't worry it will pass soon enough.

Update
It's not passed :)
It's fine I'll get a new cat