Ben White Spanish

^this man is hot okay hot^
————-
You had met Ben when you had just recently moved to England, your english was not totally there yet, but you knew most things and Ben was teaching you, while you were teaching him Spanish, he found your spanish accent hot and would get you to speak in Spanish for him.

You were meeting some of his england teammates today, which scared you, since you were not a hundred percent confident with your English.

You were meeting Ben at the restaurant, as you had work and finished up a little later than normal.

You walked into the restaurant, and headed to the table where you saw Ben. Once he saw you he stood up and embraced you in a hug.

"hi" he said "hey" you said in your thick spanish accent, that Ben loved, you only knew due to the fact he talked about your accent everyday. "come sit, also if you don't understand what someone is saying just kicked my foot okay?" he asked "okay" you could understand English but if they talked to fast it would get messed up in your head, and in your head it would sound completely wrong.

Ben went around the table and said everyone names, you both knew you would have forgotten after a minute, but it was the thought that counted, you did mutter a hello to everyone before sitting down.

Almost immediately someone started speaking to you, you tried your best to keep up, and understand everything, once they stopped talking they looked at you most likely waiting for a reply, you kicked Ben.

"what? oh what's wrong?" he asked in a quiet voice "i don't understand, it was too fast" you said feeling embarrassed "sorry mate what did you say?" Ben asked his teammate, which his teammate repeated himself "sorry my english is not the best, i can speak it fine it's just if someone is speaking to fast it gets messed up in my head, it's my fault" you apologised "don't be silly, it's not your fault" he said in a slower

After getting to know him a little longer, you ended up learning his some spanish, mostly just basic things, like hello, bye, how are you? and some stuff like that,

You offered to teach him some more spanish another day, which he kindly accepted "hey you ready to go?" you heard someone which caused you too look around and see Ben "yeah, it was nice to meet you i'll text you, adios hasta luego" you said which meant bye see you later which caused his to also say bye in spanish.

You were out in the car when Ben started the conversation saying he's happy you got on with Jesse today, and how it was good you were slowly understanding English better, and you were gonna teach Jesse some Spanish.

Overall your night was pretty good, getting on well with one of his england team mates, and gaining a friend out of it.

Hi dead Ben white,
Please sign for Arsenal, hmmm thank you if you do, if not rude why not! hmmm k thank you
X