Mason Mount

You never fully understood your so called "beef" with Mason, it just kind of happened. He always got on your nerves even as a child, and even in primary school.

You both were on the football team, both midfielders, both hoping to make it pro.

You had signed for Arsenal women after many many trails, you had a few failed trails which definitely lower your self confidence, wondering if it was worth it or not, you went straight out of loan, then next season managed to break into the first team, after a cup game, you had scored a brace and got started in the next game.

For Mason it was always about Chelsea, he loved Didier Drogba, loved the players and his type of style of play. He had gotten signed for chelsea but went out of two loans Vitesse and Derby, before breaking into the Chelsea team.

Both of you had gotten your dream you made it pro.

Both of you had gotten called up to the England senior team, you womens team, and Mason mens.

You were both in the same place at the same time, you hadn't been since high school. You lost contact with most people from high school.

"Well well well look who it is" you heard some say from behind you "Mason Mount, it's been a while, just not long enough" you replied back "You look good" he said back, you were confused on why he was being nice, normally he would take digs at you.

" It's good to see you though, mister world champion" you said, before turning around hearing your teammates shout your name "I've got to go, got some media work to do, congratulations on the call up" you said before waving goodbye and making your way to your teammates.
————-
It was training day, but it was slightly different from the normal one, it was the mens and womens team coming together and playing each other, but it would be a mixture of women and men.

You and Mason got put on different teams, both playing the same role, it was like a test.

"I'm going to made you a deal" Mason said, you were walking out to the training pitches "I'll only agree to it once i know what it is" you replied "If i win i get to take you on a date, if i lose i don't" he said making you shocked "Deal Mr Mount" you replied shaking his hand before running over to place on the pitch.
—————-
"And that's why you were born" You heard Mason say to your 6 day baby, you had woken to your baby cries and Mason went to go check her, but he had been a while so you went to check up on him, and you had heard his words.

"You loved me since primary school" you said seeing Mason turn around holding the tired baby,  "What can i say it was like haters to lovers" Mason replied causing you to break out in a smile.