Jadon Sancho

Hot chocolate in front of the fire
You were both so ready for Christmas, you had put your tree up together on the first of december.

It was your first Christmas together in England, you had met back in Germany, you were friends first, before realising there was feelings involved, you went slow at first, before moving to a whole new country with him.

He had returned home from training, tired and cold, he was in a clingy mood.

You told him to go upstairs and take a shower, and when he came back downstairs you would have a hot chocolate ready for it.

You went shopping today, when Jadon was at training, you had the day off, and nothing else to do, you had picked up some hot chocolate, it could put you in a christmas mood, you had picked up some whipped cream, and some flakes to put on the top.

You had started up on the hot chocolate, you knew Jadon wouldn't be that long, when chocolate was involved.

You had set up the fire, you had gotten blankets, and pillows to sit on, the tv had elf on, it was one of the best christmas movie ever, and you loved it.

You took the hot chocolate through and waited on Jadon, you were too busy watching the movie to realise Jadon was now downstairs sitting next to you.

"hey you" he said scaring you "geez i never knew you came downstairs" you said "you were to busy watching elf, without me" you guys had a traditional you always watched elf together "in my defence it's close to the end, i've missed the best parts of it" your favourite part of the movie was Buddy with the sweet breakfast.

You handed Jadon his hot chocolate before cuddling into his side, "how was training?" you asked "cold, but the new manager is fairly nice" he said, you knew he felt bad for Ole, but it had been his time to leave for a while now, but without him Jadon would never have gotten his move to Man Utd, "that's good then"

You guys chilled the rest of the night, you watched home alone, and ordering pizza, you may have gotten a food shop today, but you couldn't be bothered to actually cook.

You had veggie pizza, while Jadon went simple with a cheese pizza, you guys cuddled the rest of the night, before a early night.

Wrote this while listening to Adele