Bukayo Saka comfort

am i gonna rant? Yes, can i quickly add i'm not a england fan at all, i hate england, i'm scottish, which means i'm a scotland fan and always rooting for england to do bad, but with my hatred to england i would never i'm a million years wish that a player would get racially abused, saka has never taken a first team penalty why make it take one, he's nine teen years ago, none of them deserve the abuse they got.
———————-
You couldn't imagine how your boyfriend was feeling, you couldn't get to the game, you were working a late shift and wouldn't finish until half time, so they was no really point of going to the game.

When you got in you started watching the game, it was 1-0 of England so far with a early goal, but it didn't last Italy got a goal back.

As soon as the penalty miss you would you could hug him and tell him everything would be okay soon enough, and that he did everyone proud.

He was in the Arsenal squad when they had injuries and managed to fight his way into the first team squad and keep his place in the starting line up, had the best season for Arsenal, got called up to england at 19! scored his first goal for england on his debut, and helped england get to the finals.

You knew some England fans would not care, they would just see the penalty miss not the good things, you had gone onto social media and saw Rashford, Sancho, and sake trending, the abuse you saw aimed at them made you want to be sick.

It was utterly horrible, the fact some kids are on this app and look up to them, and if they saw comments like this what would they think.

There was videos going around of your boyfriend getting hugged by all his family members that managed to get to the game, you wished you could be there.

You grabbed your phone and send a text to him, you knew it might not help at all but you wanted to let him know how proud you were of him, and to keep his head up high, and not to go onto social media.

You knew he would most likely not want to go on social media knowing what was already happening, he had mentioned it to you couple days ago that if he lost, he was so worried that he would get racially abused.

It was about 2am when you woke up to your phone ringing you didn't even look at the phone number to tired to bother "hello" you asked just as you yawned "hey" his voice made you sit up straight away "babe i'm so sorry i didn't phone you i didn't if you want space and i think i over though about it cause i was fast asleep, enough about me, i'm so sorry, i really wish i could have made it, i am really sorry" you said feeling like the worst person ever

"no don't be silly it's not your fault, i'm just glad to hear your voice" he said feelings tears "i'm glad to you hear your voice i'm really sorry about what's going on, i'm sorry you missed your penalty, but i'm even more sorry about the abuse your getting you don't deserve it honestly they will celebrate sterling scoring but do this to you, there not proper fans" you said trying your best to help him through the awful stage "i know it's just hurts, i told you i was worried for something like this, i knew i would get abuse" he said

After talking for a little longer, he let you go hearing how tired you were, no matter your attempt to tell him you were fine and could speak for longer.

Before you ended him you told him you loved him, and couldn't wait until you could hold him again.

I'm finally getting back to posting, it awful what happened to saka, rashford and sancho.

They should all be proud of themselves, they stepping up and took a penalty.

Also lots of thanks for not beating scotland, just a shame adams couldn't score.