Mason Mount Offical

i wanted to a mason mount one over jack grealish, cos mason is hotter and jack is kinda basic for me, but let me know if
you want a Jack Grealish one or anyone else in the england team just not Kyle walker, Harry Kane, Jordan Pickford, Conor Coady, but anyone else is fine
———————
Dating a footballer and keeping it private was hard, but it was even harder when your both famous, you were a singer, and always being linked with a new boyfriend.

You and Mason have been dating for 8 months now, you had meet at a party you had both been invited too, and you just hit it off straight away, and not even a month later you were official, obviously you wanted to keep your relationship private so you could enjoy it a lot more, and not have so much stress with the media looking at your every move.

You knew Mason was hot, it's one of the first things you look at when you see him, which meant there was tiktoks about him, a lot of girls simping for your mans, obviously you couldn't blame them as one look at the guy and two they all believed he was single, but there was some who wouldn't care if he was in a relationship they would no doubt still want to fuck him.

You were obsessed with tiktok, it was a unhealthy addiction, most times you went on tiktok there was also a post on Mason Mount, with girls finding videos of mason doing something which looked ridiculously hot.

You were not going to lie it did get annoying after a while, the constant video of girls simping for him all
over your for your page made you fed up.

Obviously Mason didn't know how you felt, he didn't have a tiktok and you didn't exactly want to tell him to stop being so hot cause you were jealous.

He was coming over tonight he was back after his holiday where he went on a trip with some of his england team mates after the euros final, which had meant you hadn't seen him in weeks, you had to be careful when at the games to watch to made sure no one got you and Mason cuddled up together.

You had thought about posting a picture of you and Mason to confirm your relationship, and to let girls on tiktok know Mason was yours.

Your date today was staying inside, and ordering a take out while most likely watching something on Netflix.

You both ended up choosing pizza, from Pizza hut, you were so glad you could get it delivered to your house, rather than having to pick it up.

"hey so i have something funny to speak about" you asked while finishing your pizza "i want to make out relationship instagram official" you said looking anywhere else in the room but Mason eyes

"is this all about the people on tiktok?" he asked which caused you to snap your neck to look at him wondering how the hell he knew "some of the boys also get talked about and one of them mentioned me" he said like he was reading your mind

"i mean it gets to me which may sound crazy but it does, and it makes me wonder if you would leave me" you admitted feeling embarrassed "love i would never, your beautiful and the most kindest person ever with the biggest heart, i love you so much and no one else and if that means posting us on instagram to let people know let's go for it" he said grabbing his phone and finding a few photos of you that had been taken during your relationship.

Some were from the after party at the champions league final, another was when you got home after the brits and posed with your award, that you had won, the rest were some random ones that your friends or family may have taken.

Mason captioned it love of my life, you had done the same and waited for the likes and comments to roll in, and to be fair it didn't take very long.

Some of Mason teammates comments asking how he pulled you, some congratulating him, some were just taking the piss commenting how he was a simp, and how they got replaced by you.

Obviously it had turned Tiktok into a melt down the boy they were simping for got a girlfriend, a famous girlfriend as well.

i'm watching the everton game right now it's 1-1