Jude Bellingham part 2

You and Jude had made a decision to join Perrie, Alex, Axel and some of Perrie family. You were flighting out from Germany, and taking the long 6 hour plane trip, you had finally arrived, there was some problems with your luggage, which took even more time, but once you were finally arrived in was warm, it was sunny, Dubai was 3 hours ahead of Germany, so when it was 1pm, your body was use to it being 11.

You had got changed out your airport fit, and changed into a swimsuit, it was a hot pink two piece, you had grabbed one of Jude hoodies, as a cover up, at least until you got down to the pool.

You had grabbed a beach bag, which had the basics, water, your purse, mask, sunscreen, and of course your phone. Jude had forced you to take his wallet in your bag as well.

You had texted Alex to let him know you were making your way down and would be a couple minutes, with him replying with a "ok sure".

It was so warm compared to Germany, you were not use to it. It was good to get away with Jude, and your family, even if it was a short 4 days. You and Jude had to go back earlier than everyone else, he was starting back with training, and you had to catch up on your uni work.

"It's so good to see you" Perrie said getting up from her seat, and giving you a hug, before moving over to Jude to give him a hug "It's been to long" you said sarcastically, before moving on and introducing Jude to some of Perrie family, that you had met over the years.

"Hey I'll be back in a minute, I'm going for a drink, what do you want?" you asked Jude, realising to two were the only ones without drinks. "I'll just take a Fanta" he replied "ok I'll be back in a couple minutes" you replied back, before standing up, and making your way up for the drinks.

You had been waiting for the drinks, when there was a certain someone who appeared next too you.

"how is our young sister doing?" Alex asked as him and your other brother Christian was also with him "I'm fine, just thinking about how much school worked I ditched to come on this holiday" you replied back "Don't stress over it, or else you won't enjoy your holiday" Christian said piping up in the conversation "I guess so" you replied back

"So how are you and Jude doing?" Alex asked, starting a new conversation "We are doing good, funny enough our trip to England got us talking more about our future" you said before Alex cut you off "you aren't having a baby anytime soon" he said, pointing a finger at you "We know that, we were talking about, different future, where he can see himself in a couple years, if I'll have my own business that kind of stuff, but of course the talk of kids came up, but we both decided we want to focus on our careers and it's something we look to in the future, 5 years time" you said, seeing how the stress on Alex face left "Good, I'm the middle, and it looks like I'm the one who is meant to have a baby next" Christian said, "please do, I want more auntie duty, keep me busy, get me to come to England more" you replied.

Once you arrived back with you and Jude drinks you saw him holding Axel, just like Perrie had taught him a couple weeks back.

"You look very cute together" you said to Jude, sitting back down next to him "It's all me" Jude said in a joking matter "Don't be big headed, those tiktoks are getting to your head" you replied back, trying not to laugh "i would hit you right now, but still i'm holding a baby i won't" he replied back.

You guys had stayed down at the pull for quite a while, before heading back up to the room, you were looking after Axel tonight, Perrie and Alex were going out for date night, and you had offered to look after him.

Obviously his bed time was a lot earlier than yours and Jude, so you promised you would put him to sleep, and keep an eye on him until they got back.

You had ordered food up to the room, while watching the tv, you were cuddled up together while Axel was fast asleep.

"This movie is so boring" you complained "It's not that bad" Jude replied "Yes it is, stop lying" you replied back knowing he also hated it, but wouldn't be honest "Ok yes it's bad it's boring, it doesn't make sense either" he replied finally exploded.

You had turned off the movie decided want you want to do now, until you grabbed your phone, and went on tiktok where you had taught Jude some dances.

You were both too focused on the dances, that you didn't realise Perrie and Alex got back in.

"Hey guys we are back" Alex said scaring you "Don't be a twat, why could you not announce you were back like a normal person" you question "Whats the fun is that" He replied "How was Axel?" Perrie asked changing the subject "He was fine, had slept since he got put down" Jude replied "Well we are going now, it's late and we have had a early morning, we will see you tomorrow" You said, before everyone said there goodbyes.

Before you and Jude headed back up to your room, where you feel asleep very quick.