Jesse Lingard

Matching christmas pjs
Jesse got stuck at home for training, there had been a lot of positive cases of covid at Manchester Utd, and people decided it would be better for everyone to stay home, for at least 10 days even if they had tested negative.

You had been out most of the day with your friend, you had some last minute christmas shopping to do, mostly for Jesse, you were always last minute to buy his presents, and it's mostly because he likes to nose around and try spoil his surprise.

You had gone to primary to get a few things, and found matching pjs, you could already tell what Jesse reaction would be, hint he wouldn't be impressed, but you couldn't care, you wanted to be that couple.

"Jesse" you shouted through the house, you had hit his presents in a cupboard under the stairs, before trying to find you "hey i'm in here" he shouted back you could already tell he was in the gym, he had been in it more recently, since he had been working at home.

"guess what?" you said as soon as you saw him, hiding the bag behind your back, or rather trying too, it was quite a big bag, that's why primark is dangerous, you think your gonna come out with just the stuff you need, but that's false, you will come out with random stuff that you don't need.

"oh god what?" he replied "i got us a present" you said revealing the primark bag, you passed it over to him, and told him to open it.

"no you didn't" he said taking the two pairs of pjs out "oh but i did" you were very happy with this surprise.

"Now after your finished with your workout let me know, i want to take pictures, and sent it to my parents" You said before running out the room before Jesse could say anything.

You had taken off your makeup, and brushed out your hair, before putting on your pjs, you knew these photos would be going on Jesse instagram, it proudly showed off your baby bump.

Within half a hour Jesse had finished his workout, he had gone for a shower, and had changed into the pjs you got him.

"ahh you look so good" you said, he looked like a child, with a pout on his face, looking unimpressed.

"i feel ridiculous" he said "well i don't care, your making a pregnant lady very happy right now" were you slightly trying to guilt trip him? maybe

"Let's just get this over and done with" he said, setting his phone up on tripod, and setting a timer, where you guys quickly posed.

"Are these ok to go on my instagram?" Jesse asked you "yes sure"

Jesselingard
Christmas has come early, merry christmas everyone from your favourite matching couple

Dear Man Utd,
free my guy! let him leave