Jesse Lingard

It was the day before Jesse was going away on holiday, and you had promised to spend the whole day together, with Hope and Charlie, you would be going to the beach, then the play park not to far away from it.

You had gotten up, and got ready, before getting Charlie up, he was 1 and hated mornings, just like his mum, Jesse had left when you were in the shower, it was his day for Hope, and he wanted make the most of it.

You had got Charlie dressed in a black tracksuit, and Jordans 1s, no point putting him in a nice outfit when he would no doubt play in the mud.

Jesse had gotten back not too long after breakfast was done, and cleaned. You didn't waste anymore time. You had gotten everyone back in the car, and made your way to the beach, there was a little shop, it sold stuff to make sandcastles, they were selling ice cream but you planned on getting it after the playground as a little treat later on.

Since Hope was the older one, she could control, and told her little brother what he needed to do, she had learned how to make it after Jesse had taught her, she became a big fan of the beach and sand when she turned 2, and she wanted to teach her little brother.

"I'm gonna miss this you know" Jesse said "I'm going to miss you, but l'll miss seeing you playing with them" you admitted "I'll be back before you know it" he said pulling you in a hug "I know, its since going to be weird, I see you everyday, but now I won't see you for two weeks" you said, almost crying "Hey don't be silly, I'll be back before you know it, and I'll only ever been a phone call away" he said rubbing your arm up and down "your going to be fine I promise" he added on.

After a little more time at the beach you headed up to the playground, Hope and Charlie had build a couple sandcastle, before they went into the water, Jesse had kept Charlie up in his arms, he wasn't able to swim yet, let aloud in a massive beach.

You decided on passing on the playground, it had gotten cold, you still had gotten a ice cream, Hope had gotten chocolate ice cream, in a tub, a cone would be too messy, and you had gotten vanilla ice cream and shared it with Charlie, he was a small eater, and in no way would he eat a full ice cream, and Jesse went with a whippy ice cream.

The rest of the night was chill, you had watched a movie on Disney plus, before putting them down for the night, before you and Jesse settled in for the night, you had gone for a bath, before you and Jesse settled watching some Netflix, before having a early night, Jesse had a early flight in the morning.

Ignore how bad theses are I'm getting back into the mood of writing