Trent Alexander Arnold insecurities

Of course you were gonna be insecure, the amount of hate you got for not having the pretty body, not being a slim as some models, having bigger thighs then some other people.

You were a normal person, you were not a model, you didn't have tons of followers, you had a boring job, but it payed for your bills.

You and Trent have been going out for like 2 years, but only recently made it Instagram official, that's when the hate came, Trent told you not to read it, but it was hard not too when it was under your Instagram posts.

You had recently posted a picture in a d pink dress, with your mum as you were celebrating her birthday, and you got a ton of hate for looking big in the dress.

You had ever right to be insecure, you just had to look at the women Trent was following, who would look better with him, they didn't have big thighs, they were perfect was him, they wouldn't get hate like you did.

Today was no different you had gotten a dm from a random girl, actually a ton of messages from this girl, calling you fat, saying you were ugly, how your thighs are big, how your holding Trent back, that really hurt you, it made you question were you really holding Trent back, should he be with someone who looks as good as him.

You decided enough was enough, you made your way to Trent house, with was couple miles from your apartment, you were gonna break up with him, you didn't want to but you couldn't help but think you are holding him back, and how he was waiting for someone better to come along, you didn't want to get home broken, so you were gonna break his heart, you were not proud of it, but what else could you do?

"Hey, I didn't think you would be here today" Trent spoke as he opened the door

"Yeah no I wasn't going to but I need to talk to you" you answered playing with the rings on your finger

"Are you ok? Your playing with your rings and I know that because you get nervous" you found it cute that he picked that up but also felt bad as you were literally gonna break up with him in a couple minutes

"Can I come in, I would rather do it inside"

"Yeah sure" he spoke moving to the side so you could walk in "can I get you something to drink?"

"No, but thanks, I just need to get this over with I'm breaking up with you"

"What? Why? I thought we were fine, I'm not letting you do this"

"Trent" he cut you off before you could say anything else

"No I'm not letting you, I don't care what you say I'm not letting you break up with me, I literally just let you meet my parents what am I meant to say to them, the only girlfriend they have liked has gone and broken up with me for no reason?"

"Trent, I know this is hard but I have to, it sounds selfish but I have to, you will find the right girl in times, but as of right now, that girl is not me"

"Yes it is stop fighting this, you know you want this, what happened you were fine yesterday the day before that and all the days"

"Nothing has happened I'm fine, but I need to do this"

"Please just tell me, I can help you"

"I'm getting so much hate, I know you told me to not listen but it's hard, it's on my page, and it hard not to look"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know how you felt, but please don't listen they are jealous, it will be like 15 year old girls, that will never get a chance and they are just jealous you did but please don't leave me, if you do they are getting the better of you"

You finally looked at Trent and saw how sad he looked, it looked as if he was about to cry, he should have been happy his team had just won the league, but instead he was on the verge of tears, because his girlfriend was close enough to breaking up with him.

"Trent" because you could say anything he interrupted you

"Marry me" he spoke

"What?"

"Marry me"

"Trent I know I said I wanted to break up, but you can't just ask me to marry you because of that"

"No I was planning on proposing to you soon, I even have the ring, I wanted to make it special, I was planning on taking you too Paris, and proposing to you there, so please don't break up with me, I love you so much"

"Ok I'll marry you"

"Really?"

"Really"

He didn't take long to connect his lips to yours, you were making out until you heard a cough behind you, which made you pull away.

"Well when Trent invited us over I didn't think I would see a live sex show" Alex commented once you guys pulled away

"My bad I didn't know he invited you guys over, I'll leave you guys alone, I've got to get back to Charlie anyways" you spoke talking about your kitten that you recently got who wanting attention 24/7

"I'll walk you out" Trent spoke standing up and grabbing your hand to lift you up

You grabbed your bag and made your way through the group of boys, and out to the door.

"So I'll see you soon?" Trent asked

"Of course you will, I'll text you once I get home"

"You know since we are engaged I should probably give you your ring right?"

"Right" as you said that Trent quickly made his way upstairs and returned within seconds

"Wow football really does give you stamina" You commented

"Damn right it does, so I found your ring, but I'm gonna go it proper" as he spoke he went down to one knee "y/n y/l/n you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I couldn't imagine losing you which is why, will you marry me?"

"I mean I guess so" you said in a laughing tone, which made you laugh

He slid the ring on your finger, and brought you into another kiss

"You should move in with me" he spoke as he pulled away from your lips

"I know right, I've been waiting for you to ask for the past 6 months, now you've got to get use to Charlie, this will be amazing, I'll see you later I loveeeeeeeee youuuuuu"

"And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuu"

You gave him one last kiss before getting into your car and headed home.

Wow this is longer than I thought it would be