Trent Alexander Arnold Press Lies

The sun
Trent Alexander Arnold girlfriend spotted getting close with Trent English teammate, Dominic Calvert Lewin, who plays as a forward Everton.

This is the first time they have been spotted about, they were pictures of them laughing, hugging, and going for food.

Trent and Y/n have two kids together, twins that are 2 years ago, called Mia and James.

Is it over for the couple? Or is Y/n cheating?

Find out more........

"Trent they are lies you know the press, they is what they do, this is how they get there money, you can't seriously believe this" you screamed at your boyfriend for believing the lies

"Well you guys look very close" was he seriously believing all this

"We are friends, I'm sorry I must stand a miles away from my friends, I'll keep that in mind for next time"

"Oh no there won't be a next time"

"Oh so not only are you believing the lies you are also telling me I can't hang out with his again, fuck this I'm leaving"

"What? Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here, I'm not staying with someone who doesn't trust me, stay here look after the kids, I'll come round soon and look after them, but not when your here" you grabbed your overnight bag, and packed a few things, and placed a kiss on Trent cheek, before doing the same to your kids then leaving the house.

You didn't know where you were going, the only place you could think of was Perrie, she was one of your closest mates, you both were in the same industry.

You knocked on the door and waited for a reply, it completely slipped your mind that Trent team mate Alex was in a relationship with Perrie and that why he answered the door.

"Oh hey look who it is, Dom not here, might have to look somewhere else for him" Alex spoke, you knew he would stick up for Trent but damn

"Alex! No! Go away, you don't know the story ok, now go do your own thing and leave y/n alone" Perrie spoke giving Alex a dead stare, that make his sign and move away "sorry about him babe, you ok?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry for turning up like this I didn't know where else to go" you spoke feeling bad turning up like this

"No don't worry about it, it's fine, you know how much I love you, now come here, tell me everything" Perrie held out her hand for you to grab, and make your way into the living room.

You told Perrie what had happen and she agreed with you about the media, and she agreed to letting you stay as long as you need.

Trent POV
You had training today, you had your mum looking after the twins as Y/n normally did but since she was away you had no one.

You only had training for 2 hours so you wouldn't be too long.

You had just arrived at the training ground, before heading to the changing rooms, you got changed and headed outside, as you were a little late.

"You look like hell" Robbo said as soon as you got to him

"I'm fine, just had trouble putting the twins to bed last night, they just kept crying" you spoke while rubbing your eyes

"I thought y/n normally put them to bed"

"She left, she's out somewhere, I confront her on the press, and she got upset and left"

"I mean I can understand why, her boyfriend believing the press, come on you know the press Trent they get payed for stuff like that"

"I know, damn Alex you look even ruff worst than me" you spoke as Alex made his way over to you guys

"It was a late night Perrie had y/n over and they got drunk, Perrie went out easily, but god you don't want to look after a drunk y/n she was talking about you, and saying about the rumours and stuff she didn't fall asleep till like 2:30am"

"Y/n with you guys?"

"Yeah you didn't know?"

"No she just said she was staying over at someone house just not who"

"Yeh she's staying couple nights I'm guessing there having a spa night tonight I only know as I've been kicked out the house, which brings me to my next question can I stay at your tonight?"

"Yeah, sure as long as you help out with the twins?"

"Yeah sure"

You went on your day with training, for the weekends game.
End of Trent POV

It had been a couple days since moving out, you were still crashing at Perrie's, it was your day for the twins, since Trent was playing an away game and would away for the day, he let you stay the night at the house.

The whole night was pretty chill, you watched a movie, until they turned it off to watch Trent play, seeing him playing made you emotional, knowing you weren't Trent cheerleader right now, knowing you guys were not talking right now.

Your not going to lie it made you start to cry, you tried your best to not let the twins see, but failed, once they saw you the cane around you and started hugging you, and said you were going to be ok, which made you feel 10 times better.

Skip a day
A day had passed, Trent was coming back home from London today, and you were planning your trip back to Perrie's.

Trent got home, you ended up going upstairs and packing some more clothes.

"How are my two favourite people in the world" Trent spoke to the twins once you were upstairs

"We are good, we saw you last night" Mia spoke back to her dad "but mummy is not good, she was upset yesterday" James added

"Do you know why?"

"I don't know you were on the screen at the time" James said

"When is mummy staying with us again, I miss her with my bedtime stories, and her braiding my hair" mia spoke in her quite voice

"Mummy will be back soon, she's just got some things to figure out

You came down the stairs to see Trent talking to the twins, as you were saying your goodbyes Trent pulled you to the side

"I'm sorry for believing the media, it was dumb of me, and I'm so sorry for that, I didn't realise how selfish I was being with this, I think deep down I knew you would never cheat, and if you want to you can come back home, I miss you and so do Mia and James" Trent spoke not looking you in the eye

"Trent I need you to promise to me you will never believe the media, I mean it was the fucking sun you were believing"

"I know I feel so dumb for that I believed the sun, kill me now"

"Hahahah ill come home I miss you and the twins and the coffee machine"

Hope this is ok

This got requested to me, if anyone wants to request any just dm me