Kieran Tierney Birthday

ummmmm i don't know what to say, i guess Happy birthday to da best left back in the league 🙌🏻
———-
It was Kieran birthday today, you would have loved to celebrate it with him, but he was away on International break for Scotland.

It was not the first time he was away from you for his birthday.

You left him take his presents away with him, so he could open it on his birthday, rather than having to wait weeks for his presents.

You had woken up at 5:30, as you had an early morning work shift, you had texted him wishing him and happy birthday and telling him you wish you were there to celebrate with him, you knew he would most likely be fast asleep and would reply later on.

You were on your lunch break, when you got a phone from Kieran.

"hey" you said as soon as the phone connected "happy birthday" you added before he could say anything

"thank you, how are you?" he asked

"i'm good, just wished i could spend your birthday with you, have you opened my presents yet?" you asked getting excited

"i have thank you, i told you, you didn't need to get me anything, but thank you" he spoke his scottish accent coming through

"i'm not that dumb i knew you wanted something, hey i'll call you back later, i've got to go back, my lunch break just ended"

"okay take care bye"

"bye"

You went back to work, and after another 4 hours you were done and headed home.

You made your tea before facetiming Kieran, you started eating while waiting for him to reply

"hi" you heard a voice say getting scared

"hey you scared me" you said while laughing

"good, what you eating?"

"tacos, i swear we have no food, and i literally went food shopping two days ago, like i know i'm a big eater but where did the food go"

"you going food shopping tomorrow then?"

"yeah i'll have too, i'd asked if you want anything but i won't see you until you play england which you better win by the way, or else you will be sleeping on the sofa when you get back"

"can't promise anything"

"anyways did you do anything exciting today?"

"no i had training most of the day, i did get a birthday cupcake though"

"wow better than a birthday cake, oh once you get back i'm gonna buy you a birthday cake and we are going to act like it's your birthday again for a second time"

"sound great to me, free cake"

After talking for a little longer you let Kieran go knowing he had a busy day tomorrow with a friendly match, that he would most likely be starting with some players being out due to a player testing positive for Covid.

—————-
so.... hahahahah i know people are gonna disagree with my statement of Kieran Tierney being the best lb in the league but yolo

okay good bye