Emile Smith Rowe

When Emile suggested the idea of going to dubai a week earlier than the rest of the team, you were quick to agree with him. It seemed like forever since you last went on holiday.

You had join Arsenal medical team over a year ago, you and Emile clicked almost instantly, it was friends at first, until there was feelings involved, of course you guys were scared at first, if you broke up that would be awkward, but you had fell for Emile, and this was a risk you were gonna take.

You had been dating a little shy of a year, and it had been the best time of your life.

You had agreed with the club you would go a week early, and meet up with the team after the week, and stay another two weeks, training.

The plane journey had taken ages, you had fell asleep, and watched a couple movies, you had arrived in Dubai around midnight time there so you went straight to bed. You did struggle a bit to fall asleep since you slept for most of the plane ride. 

The first day you went around Dubai, mostly looking around, you had never been to Dubai before, so this was a whole new thing.

It was the night that was the best part of the day, Emile had booked a dinner for you guys, a little cute thing, it had a over look to a beach, the dinner table had a bright red rose, and a faint smelling of vanilla, that was the candle that was lit. 

You were wearing a red dress, and white sneakers, it was too warm in Dubai, even days like this. You really talked about everything and anything. You were glad to be able to spend time with Emile. Even though you worked for the same place, it was different schedules.

One thing you guys always did, was one day of the week, you would get the same lunch break, and you would spend it in your office, eating whatever you ordered online, and just talk, talk about the day, or talking about football stuff, whatever it was you guys would never run out of conversation. 

"It's so beautiful here" you said, causing Emile to smile "Not as beautiful as you" he said back, causing you to blush "Look at you blushing, been dating for a while, and I'm still able to make you blush" he added on "Of course you can your cute" you said, this time it was him with the red tint on his cheeks.

The date wasn't done yet, there was a small pool and beach area where you were staying, you had picked up a ice cream, and took it with you so you could eat it on the beach, where you were able to see the moon and the stars. 

"What are you doing" you asked Emile when you saw him take off all his clothes, but kept on his underwear "what do you think I'm doing? I'm going swimming" he said causing you to laugh 

"Come on it's not that cold" he said trying to get you in "Absolutely not" you said, shaking your head, try to close the idea down "Come on you won't drown if that's what scaring you, I'll keep you up" he said, you knew as soon as you stepped in you would regret it. 

You had taken off your clothes, but kept on your underwear and bra set, and joined Emile, "you know what, it's not actual cold" you said confused, "Of course it's not it's Dubai it's never cold" he said, with the brain he had. 

You had joined Emile in a hug, you were looking around at the sky, where you could see the moon and stars shining. 

You felt Emile pull you into a kiss, it was like a dream kissing under the moon, and the moon light, in Dubai with the love of your life, life couldn't get any better. 

I ended up changing it ever so slightly