Jesse Lingard second child

You had met Jesse, just as his daughter was born, he was quite open about it, admitting he had one to many, and end up having a one night stand, not exactly expecting to ever hear back from her, so you could say he had the shock of his life when he found out she was pregnant.

He loved his daughter, he would move everything just for his daughter, at the start of the relationship, you did felt pushed back, Jesse was living with the mother of his baby at the time, trying to spend more time with Hope, he would forget date nights, would forget to pick you up, it was a lot to begin with, which is why the relationship had ended.

You explained how you felt let down, you understood he had a new born, but this would happen close to everyday, you understood that she was his number one priority, but you felt hurt, you knew it would be hard going into a relationship like this, but it was affecting you, you had to put yourself first, even if that meant breaking your heart in the process.

You and Jesse crossed paths two years later, you had rekindle your relationship, but made sure you started of slowly rather than rushing into something that might not blossom.

A year later you found out your expecting, you were excited for this new challenge, you were also really nervous what Jesse would have to say, would he hate you for this? What will his daughter say? will she feel replaced? will she be hurt? will she hate you?

All these thoughts going on in your head, which is why you couldn't keep it in for any longer, you were out for your weekly dinner, with Jesse, Hope, and her mum.

"I'm pregnant" it just came out, you were panicking so much it just seemed to come out "what?" Jesse turned around shocked, you nodded your head while biting your lip, scared to hear what he had to say, you definitely weren't expecting his reaction.

"We are going to have our own baby?" he asked, you noticed tears on his face "yes 7 months time, i found out i'm 8 weeks" you said feeling tears. "I love you so much, i can't wait"

"Congratulations guys your gonna be the best parents ever" Rebecca said "thank you" you replied back "do you hear that Hope your gonna have a brother or sister in a couple months" Jesse explained to the little one, who was very unsure on everything that was happening "i'm gonna have a baby sister?" she asked "well we will have to see the gender first, it might be a baby brother" he explained.
——-
The 7 months seemed to pass ridiculously fast, it was one cold morning, you and Jesse were cuddled up in bed, he was on his phone, while you were reading your book, it was Anna and the french kiss, since pregnancy you got into books.

Everything was casual until you felt the need to pee, you got up and that's when you felt your water break, you were more panicked then Jesse, well obviously this was your first child.

He had gotten you changed into clean clothes, and had gotten your hospital bag, before helping you down to the car.

He kept reassuring you, promising he would never leave your side, and promising that you would be fine.

He had texted saying he was unable to look after Hope, and you were in the hospital, getting ready to give birth anytime soon.

You seemed to be waiting ages, apparently your baby boy wanted to stay a bit longer.

That was until midnight, apparently he wanted to keep you up all night, and make you even more tired than you already were, you had been struggling the past week with trying to fall asleep, you just couldn't find a comfy spot to fall asleep on, the only time you ever fell asleep was in the bath tub, Jesse had made you a bath with bubbles, warm water, and the smell of lavender, he had been massaging your hair, when you felt your eyes come together and you felt asleep for the first time in forever.

Your baby boy, Charlie had been born at 1:34am, it was a long painful birth, but it was so worth it.

A couple hours later, Jesse took to instagram to announce the birth of his baby boy, and texting his family to let them know, before pulling his phone away, and spending time with his new son.

"Hope is coming in soon to see her new baby brother, i hope you don't mind it's just Rebecca has a to pick something up, but she said it should only last a hour" Jesse explained, he knew you might be tired and in need of a nap, but he really wanted Hope to meet her new baby brother

"It's ok really, i don't mind, gotta start the sibling bond early" you laughed, you were tired, but couldn't wait to see Hope reaction to her new sibling, he got use to the idea of having a brother rather than a sister.

Jesse got a text letting him know Hope was hear, he handed you y/s/n before leaving to go get Hope.

Within a couple minutes, Jesse had returned with a very excited Hope. "Remember what i said to you, quiet voices" Jesse reminded Hope

Jesse let Hope down, and she made her way over to you, he admired her baby brother, before making grabby hands trying to get Jesse to lifted her back up so she could see him better.

"do you want to hold him?" you asked her, she simply nodded her head "ok but you have go on daddy lap so he can help you" you reminded her

A couple moments later Hope had a big smile on her face as she was holding her new sibling, obviously Jesse was holding the baby, as Hope was still young.

You finally had your perfect little family, with even more time to have another child.