Jesse Lingard ex

You had an amazing relationship with Jesse, but once he moved to London, it started coming down.

You both realised it would have been better to break up, not even trying long distance, you would have lived in Manchester while he would live in London, it made it harder with covid, maybe it would have worked out if there was no covid.

You guys were very open to trying the relationship again, once he moved back to Manchester, but by the looks of it, it seems like West Ham want to buy it on a permanent deal.

Today is the first day your seeing him, since the break up, he's coming round to yours to pick up something of his daughters stuff.

It's not like the break up was a painful one, but it would hurt seeing him again.

You had packed up some of Hope stuff, it a couple bags she left, or put them in a box.

Jesse had left a few things at yours as well, which you packed up also.

"Hey" you said once you opened the door

"Hi" Jesse said, it was silent for a couple moments

"Oh come in, sorry, I got the stuff in bags and boxes but if you want to go around and check the house to see if I forgot anything feel free too

"No don't worry I trust you"

"Do you need any help taking them down?"

"No I should be fine thanks"

Jesse took as much down as he could, but ended up having to take a couple trips up and down. He was on his last box.

"So..." Jesse said breaking the silence

"So...., I guess this is the end then, where out story comes to a end