Scott Mctominay Little Mix

It was the final show, the last tour, at least for now, with Perrie and Leigh Anne both having babies, you knew it was bound to happen, but that didn't mean you were any less shocked when the conversation was brought up. It was one of the hardest decisions you had to made, you had grown up together in the group, and became family. 

The tour had past so quick, and it only hit you now that it was the last one on the checklist. Since it was the last tour stop but now, your boyfriend decided on coming out to see you, he knew how hard this was going to be now you, the day it was talked about and agreed you came home in tears, the girls were a big part of your life, and had been a big part in your career, and you couldn't imagine doing it without them, but yet here you were, you knew doing a solo career would be a big step but it was one you were excited to take. 

You had already started up your first album, you didn't know how long it would take to get it all sorted out but you were excited. The girls were your biggest supporters, after all you were the baby of the group. 

"You girls ready for this?" Jade asked you all, you were just getting ready to go on, "No because when we come back off the stage it's over" you said, trying not to break down already "Hey no tears, at least not yet, we are all taking a break and doing our own little things, look at you, you are already looking to put out an album" Leigh Anne said, over the years you had grown close to all of them, but especially Leigh Anne, and when she announced she was expecting with twins you bursted into tears. 

You had gotten through the set list, you thankfully made it through without any tears, little mix would be a forever thing, you had gotten 3 sisters for life, no matter what happened you knew you would always be best friends for life. 

The minute you were back in your dressing room, it hit you like a brick of wall, this was over for however long, from now on you had a solo career, meaning you would have to do interviews by yourself, come up with songs for your album, you would have to walk the red carpet alone, you knew it was over and you were facing the facts. 

You didn't even realise your boyfriend came into your dressing room until you heard him speak "That was some performance" you heard him say, "Thank you, it was a special one after all" you replied "Are you ok?" he asked you "I don't know, its all just hit me it's really over, I'm becoming a solo artist, and I've never done that, what if people hate me? what if I'm only good in a band?" you said, you were scared, this was a new part of your life and you were terrified for it "hey, hey everything is going to work out, it's normal to be scared for a new part of your life, with stuff like this you can't plan it all out" Scott said, before pulling you into a big hug. 

"Hey, are you guys ok?" you heard Jade ask "No" you replied, although you wouldn't be surprised if she didn't hear you, you had your face on Scott chest "hun I know, it's scary, ii'm terrified for my new career move" Jade said, you pulled out your hug with Scott to hug Jade. 

"woah woah woah did we not get invited to this hug?" you heard Perrie asked, instead if replying you put your arms out to invite Perrie and Leigh Anne into the group hug, you probably already had about 15 of them today, but it still wasn't enough. 

"God I never realised how hard this actually was going to be" Perrie said, with all of you guys agreeing. You knew there was a chance this might happen when Perrie and Leigh Anne announced they were both expecting but I still hurt to hear. 

This was it, a new start, a new solo career for calling your name. 

So I did make this up, as I didn't watch the last show, but it's so sad to see little mix break up "for now", but I can't wait to see what happens.