Kai Haverts teaching football

You knew the minute your son was born that Kai would want to put him in a bayer Leverkusen, and to be fair you were right, but soon enough the top changed to a Chelsea top, the minute he signed for Chelsea he got your son a Chelsea top for him.

When he slowly started walking, and was more strong, Kai wanted to teach him football, you wanted to wait a bit, which he was annoyed at but allowed it.

So on his third birthday, you decided on letting Kai teach your son football.

To say Kai was excited would be a understatement, you swear he was like a kid in a candy store, when there mum told them they could get the sweet they wanted.

Kai had brought a mini chelsea ball for him, knowing he might struggle with the bigger football.

Your son would excited as well, kept clapping and kept saying football, he spoke full sentences for a bit now.

Kai had been out at training, and told you once he came home he would teach your son some football, so change him into some clothes that you don't mind getting messily just incase he falls, and gets mud or something like that on it.

He kept on blabbing on to you about how he was so excited, it honestly melted your heart seeing how excited he was getting.

When he heard the car coming up to the house, he ran to the front door and waited for Kai to come in, which seemed like ages for the poor little baby.

When the front door opened you heard the excitement in your son voice, going on about how excited he was, and that he was going to be the next best Thomas Muller, your son had taken a big liking the the midfielder when Kai introduced his teammates to his son not too long ago.

Kai quickly went upstairs and changed out of his training gear, and you helped your son put on his football boots, and set everything up outside.

Once Kai got out you headed back inside to finish up on a few jobs, you had been busy with work the passed few days, and when you arrived home you just wanted to spend time with your boyfriend and son.

You watched from inside the kitchen window, and saw how excited Kai was whenever your son scored, he would lifted him up and act like he just won the champions league, your son had the biggest smile on ever.

You saw Kai point at you, and say something to your son, which you didn't understand since you can't lip read.

After a minute your son came inside and started pulling you outside "mummy play football" your son said "mummy can't play football your daddy can" you said wanting to get back to your jobs "no" he said

Once you got into the garden, Kai gave you a innocent smile as if he didn't just tell his son to grab you from inside just so you can join then in playing football.

They put you in goals, knowing they would most likely score every chance they could.

You were not scared at the ball, it's just you were a awful goalkeeper and it didn't help having acrylics on, knowing if you bend your nail back it would hurt like a bitch.

Overall it was really fun, even though they scored a ton of goals passed you, your som was so tired out that when you put him down he didn't need a story.

"hey thanks for that, he's down like a light" you said to Kai once you got down the stairs "it was fun, he's gonna be the best next midfielder teams better watch out already" kai said which make you laugh

"i love you" you said while you guys hugged "i love you" Kai said which caused you guys to hug even tighter if that was possible.

I got my first pair on glasses yesterday, and i'm pretty sure i've already broke them.