Jack Grealish

He was out with a slight knock, and most people decided not to risk him playing and getting a worst injury.

It gave you more family time, he had promised to take the 2 kids to a football match.

Weirdly enough they still had not been to the Etihad stadium, it was very different to Villa park, it was a different atmosphere, it was louder, and there was a more people.

Your older daughter had just recently turned 3, and your youngest son was 9 months.

At first the move was difficult for you, your whole life had been in Birmingham, your family and friend, you had lost your support system, you knew no one in manchester, which made it even more difficult.

It was an away game to Norwich, he wanted to go and support the team and you had agreed to go with him, and take the kids with you.

"Ready to go?" Jack asked you "Yes let's go" you replied, you had everything already in the car, the two kids for a start, and there toys, and the suitcase.

It was a about 4 hours and a half drive down, and you decided on staying the night in Norwich, you didn't want your kids to be in the car for too long at a time.

The drive seemed very slow, by the first hour both kids were fast asleep for a good hour or two, until your son woke up screaming his face off, causing your daughter to wake up and causing her to cry as well.

After a pit stop where Jack got some more food, and you held your son, trying to stop him crying, you were back on the road.

You quickly went to the hotel first, you changed both kids shirts, into Man City ones, before heading to the Norwich stadium.

You arrived couple minutes from kick off. "Are you ready for the game today sweetheart?" Jack asked his daughter "Yess daddy i'm so excited" your daughter Amelia replied, she loved her daddy, and loved watching the football, even more so with her daddy, your son Kai wasn't the biggest football fan ever, part of him was too young to fully understand it.

Jack had previously scored against Norwich in the 5-0 win earlier in the season. Norwich had been picking up more points since the appointment of Dean Smith.

Obviously Jack had some history with Dean Smith, with both previously being at Aston Villa, he still had so much respect for him.

It was a pretty slow 30 minutes until Raheem Sterling, where they went into the break 1-0 up, it wasn't the best scoreline as a lot can happen in 45 minutes.

Phil Foden had gotten the second goal in the 48th minute, which was good for them, you always needed to go for the second goal rather than playing defensive.

The third goal came from Sterling again, before a penalty for Man City, he had actually missed the penalty, but scored on the rebound, to make it a hat trick.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Jack asked his daughter "Yes it was so fun, and your team won daddy" she replied "can we go to more matches daddy, and when we go i'll cheer you so loudly, and when you score i'll celebrate" she added on, making her eyes go wide "daddy needs to get his shooting boots first" you said smirking with what you said.

Jack had gone down to see some Man City players, you had waited, your daughter was playing with her toy barbie, while your son was too busy touching your face.

"Did you enjoy the football Kai? huh you gonna take after your daddy and become one? one day you will show him up, but until then your gonna be my little star" you said to Kai, he though he couldn't understand you, he still had a massive smile on his face.