Imagines

These are some of my imagines off tumblr, if u want to follow it kierantierney3
————-
Ben White Self Isolation
The news had came out about Ben having covid 19, a few of his Arsenal team mates had caught it, and he most likely caught it off them, it wasn't annoying, he had signed for Arsenal and the big game against Chelsea was near, but now here he was self isolating with you.

You lived with Ben, and both decided it was the best idea to self isolate even though you had a negative test, you didn't want to spread it around, while everything was starting to go back to normal.

Two days in, you guys were already bored, you had ordered some parcels online, with strict instructions to leave them on the steps as you were self isolating. In your amazon parcel was some board games, because apparently Ben got rid of his since moving to London, and had none, you got some more games for the PS5, that your friends had highly rated.

"see me spending money this time was for a good reason" you said in the evening cuddling up to Ben, even though he had covid you didn't really care, which may sound bad, but you were already living with him, it was no joke you were awful, you liked spending your money on stuff you definitely didn't need, you mostly wanted it. "i know, i never realised how fun board games can be, i guess that is was happens when you don't play them for years" he said

Being locked inside with just Ben, wasn't ideal, but there's no one else you would want to be stuck inside with.
—————-
Meeting Marcus Rashford family for the first time

He could tell how nervous you were, your leg bouncing up and down, which is why he put his  hand on your thigh as a little reassurance. "hey your gonna be okay, they will love you, just not as much as i love you" he said as soon as you pulled up to his parents home. He was right to be fair, his mum loved you, and so did it dad, his mum had dragged you away to the kitchen to get to know you better. "i told you they would love you, i actually think my mum loves you more than me" Marcus said as soon as you got out their house
——————-
One with Jadon Sancho, him being protective of you and your baby girl in public

The minute your baby girl was born, Jadon became a protective dad. Whenever you guys went out, and there was paparazzi there, he became very over protective telling them to step away from you guys. He was always the one pushing the pram, when he spotted the paparazzi, making sure they were a good couple metres away from you guys.
———————-
One where you get a kitten with Trent Alexander Arnold

You knew Trent would kill you when he saw the kitten sitting in the middle of the floor,  sniffing around at his news surroundings, while trying to play with the dogs.

"so are you doing to tell me why there is a kitten next to the dogs" Trent asked as he arrived back home from training "i got a cat, the dogs were getting bored" you said acting like it was nothing, which just caused Trent to roll his eyes, and kiss you before heading off to meet the new kitten.
——————
Kieran Tierney Champions league

You had done it, you had actually won the champions league, you had dreamt it since getting into the final but now everything was actually real. What made it even more real was your boyfriend being here, he was unsure he would get time off to come see you. The minute he came onto the pitch he was in a bone crunching hug.

"i'm so proud of you" he said

"thank you, you want to get a photo with the trophy?" you asked

"sure who knows if i'll ever get to stand with a champions league trophy"

Later on you went on your phone for the first time since early this morning, the was texts messages from family, friends congratulating you.

When you went onto instagram your first photo on your feed was you and Kieran, that he had posted

"congratulations to the world champion, never been so proud of you, until now, now onto big things, i love you so so so much, and i'm so proud of you"

THANK YOU