James Ward Prowse

You had recently signed for Arsenal women, and you couldn't be more happier, you had waited for a moment like this.

By the age of two you were already in a football top, Arsenal tops, with players names and numbers.

Your all time favourite Arsenal player was Thierry Henry, the way he played was why you fell in love with the player, is why you chose to become a striker, you would always try to play like him, you had never cried so much when he moved to Barcelona.

For the past couple years you had been at Southampton, that's where you met your current boyfriend James Ward Prowse.

When the bid went in for you from Arsenal, you brought it up with him straight away, knowing you took his opinion.

He mostly just told you to go for it, he knew how much you loved Arsenal, and how this was your dream, and how he wouldn't stand in your way.

He was with you when you signed for the club, when you got your photos taken, which is why he couldn't miss your debut.

Arsenal were in the fa cup, playing London City, and you were in content to start, you had been training with your teammates for a week now, and had known a couple before you signed for the club.

You were about to get off the bus, when you took your airpods out, and turning off your music when you saw a text message from your boyfriend.

"Good luck tonight, get a goal, will see you in the crowd, love you xx." with you replied to with a simple red heart.

You were correct you were in the starting 11, of course you were nervous, the dream you had always pictured your self playing for was coming true.

"Hey don't be nervous your a good player, they wouldn't have brought you in if you sucked" Vivianne Miedema your new teammate said "Thanks" you replied, before getting your self in line for the walk out.

You looked in the crowds, and spotted your boyfriend, who sent a kiss your way. You sent a big smile back before focusing on the game ahead.

You knew when you put on the shirt tonight, when you got on the pitch how much you had to play for, if you wanted to start games you needed a strong performance.

By half time it was goal less, you got a talk from the manager, before going back out for the second half.

Even though you didn't get a goal, you got the assist to help get Arsenal through into the next round of the cup.

Before you headed back inside with your teammates you made your way over to your boyfriend.

"I'm so proud of you" he said before pulling you into a hug "I love you, and thank you for being here" you said into the hug, it was currently the premier league winter break, and he could have easily of gone away on holiday, but instead he stayed in England and came to see your debut for Arsenal.

"I'll get changed as fast as i can, and i'll meet you at the car" you said giving him a kiss before dashing back in, you first gave a kid your top, before going inside.

You were quite fast, you had a shower and got changed into the Arsenal training kit, before saying your goodbyes to your teammates before meeting James at his car.

"I am so proud of you, it's not everyday you play for your childhood club" He said, you could see the excitement in his eyes, he had joined Southampton aged 8, and made his first team start in 2011.

"Thank you, seriously you didn't need to cancel your holiday, just to see me made my first team debut" it seriously meant a lot to you

"Of course i did, this is a exciting day for my girlfriend" He said pecking your lips, before heading to your new house in London.

I'm not gonna lie i was very excited to write this, i feel like it's because i'm a Arsenal fan.