Christian Pulisic Just Dance

Because of lockdown you got an addiction to just dance, you were very happy about it, due to the fact that it was basically exercise which meant you didn't have to work out with your boyfriend Christian.

The only person who wasn't happy about it was Christian, he said that it meant he could never watch the football, because you were dancing.

You decided to beg Christian to play just dance with you, you agreed on two dances then you would watch the football.

He didn't seem all that happy about it, only part he was happy about was that he could watch the football, it was the London Derby, Arsenal vs Spurs.

True to told, you wanted Arsenal to win, you were actually a Arsenal fan, which Christian hated, but accepted pretty quickly, and said you can support them, but have to support Chelsea when they play Spurs.

"Right you pick first since you've never played before" you said to your boyfriend

He picked the song fancy, you had picked it a couple times and if you say yourself you were pretty good at it, and the second song picked was shake it off.

In the end you just said both of you won, as you knew there would be such a carry on about who won, and you just wanted to enjoy the Arsenal game, who had just kicked off couple minutes ago.

Short one :)