Phil Foden PR

Being an influencer met you got a fair amount of pr delivered to your house in a week, you had been away in Porto for the champions league final, for the passed couple days, and when you came home you had a ton of pr to open.

It didn't help that Phil also got some pr, got some free stuff for being a footballer.

He was already away for International football, so you were home alone and decided on doing a instagram live while opening your stuff.

"hey guys i'm home alone and have a ton of pr to open up" you spoke while opening a box to reveal something you ordered off amazon "oh it's my spongebob and partick airpods case, was it worth £12.99? yes"

You continued opening some of the stuff until you noticed your chat blowing up with the fact Phil joined.

"oh hey what's up?" You asked "what are you doing" you saw Phil say "i'm opening the pr parcels i missed, there a lot you've also got some, i don't know what they are" you tried keeping up with his comments "you know let me just add you to the livestream go comment so i can find you" you said and waited for him to comment.

When we did you saw his new hair, you were shocked to say these least, you had saw some comments asking about what you thought about his new hair, but you didn't think too much into it, and it was just a cut, rather than a silver colour.

"hmmmm Babe?" you asked "yeah" he said "what is your hair?" you decided just to be straight up and not sugar coat it "it's silver, i'm surprised you've not seen it on social media" that's why you were getting tagged in so much things "i've not really been on, i was getting the parcel through here, which is my workout for the week by the way" you were not strong which meant it was like a workout moving all the boxes in the living room.

You continued speaking while opening some parcels until the door bell went "someone's at the door" you spoke confused "i bet it's more parcels Phil said which caused you too laugh "i honestly wouldn't be surprised" you said while walking through to the door, and open it to reveal and box of roses, you turned around the camera to show Phil.

"There's a note" he said, you saw it and grabbed it and opened it "i already miss you, and your hauls of the stuff you get, don't miss me too much when i'm away love you lots Phil, x" you read knowing it was from Phil "babe your too cute" you said "don't cry" you heard him say which made you laugh "but for real thank you"

I don't think i mind his hair anymore, it's growing on me