John Stones First Kiss

First of i want to apologise with how long this took me to write and publish, i'm not gonna lie it's due to me being really lazy, and playing fifa, so i apologise for that.

Also this was a request, if you still want to request just send a message
——————-
John and you never seemed to have it right, whenever you were out of a relationship he seemed to be in one, or the other way around.

One of your best friends, who's always friends with John accidentally revealed he was in love with you, and thats why he was always buying you gifts, ranging in price.

He was away on holiday with a couple team mates, and when you went to the airport to confess your love to John, you were heart broken to find out he had a girlfriend.

You were a waitress in a small coffee shop, you were the last one in tonight, and you had the job of closing up the shop.

When John came in he looked slightly mad "i broke up with Julie" he admitted "that's umm that's interesting" you said lost for words "no no it's not, you had no right to tell me that you had feelings for me" his voice went up getting more mad "hey i was doing great before i found out about you, you think it's easy for me to see you with Julie" you admitted feeling tears come to your eye "you should have said something before i met her"

"i didn't know then" you said getting more mad he was trying to put the blame on you "and how come you never said anything to me" you said "there was never a good time" he said looking down at the floor "right because you only had a year" you laughed out "i i don't need this right now, it's to late, this ship has sailed" he said getting madder at you "you go ahead and do that John, i don't need your shit" you said seeing him walk out

You went up to the doors and shouted out "at least i got closure" you locked up before going over to a seat and felt tears come to your eyes.

As you got up trying to act like everything was completely fine, you saw John standing at the door, you made your way over to open the doors, while making eye contact with John, you tried your best to open the door

"try the bottom" John said which caused you to try the bottom one which opened the doors up.

You kept eye contact with John, while it's started pouring it down, John pulled you into a kiss, which was a steamy kiss

"i'm sorry for everything i just said i love you so so so much" John said when he pulled away from the kiss "i love you too"

I changed the end cause why not