Bukayo Saka

You had made the journey down to Leicester early this morning from London. You normally didn't attend the away games, but it was important game for your boyfriend.

It would be his 100 appearance for Arsenal today, you couldn't be more proud of him, playing first team football for arsenal, getting called up to the England senior squad, getting awards for man of the match.

It was a long hour and a half on the train, but hopefully worth while.

You had arrived at the king power a hour before kickoff, which meant you got to see your boyfriend train.

Arsenal had gotten into the game early on, scoring in the 6th minute from a set piece, they doubled there lead with a goal from Smith Rowe.

Leicester definitely got more into the game, but with some outstanding saves from Aaron Ramsdale, they got a clean sheet, and the 3 points.

You were in fact staying the night in Leicester with Bukayo, you wanted time away from London, and it made sense you were both in Leicester.

You had booked a hotel, a couple days ago, you wanted to make sure he was in fact playing, no point in booking the hotel with no guarantee he would be starting.

"i'm so proud of you" you said to him as soon as he got into the hotel room "thank you, this is nice" he said pointing out the room "better be, this cost a arm and a leg, but it's got you, which means it worth it"

In the room you had two glasses of champagne, and some chocolate covered strawberries, and there was a warm bubbly bath waiting for your boyfriend, you had a shower already so there was no need for you to join him in the bath, but no doubt you would sit on the toilet seat so you were able to talk to him.

"this is nice" he said as soon as you got into the bathroom, you put down the toilet seat, and had a nice normal talk, not every day, you had a conversation like this. 

"I was thinking about ordering some food, what do you fancy? pizza? burgers?" You asked, looking at places on Uber eats that deliver to the hotel, hotel food was always horrible or over priced, plus there was never a big option "maybe burgers" he said, and the end you ordered from a place called crafty burger, it had really high reviews, and it wasn't that badly overpriced like some place. 

You left the bathroom, so your boyfriend could get out and changed, and because the food was on its way, and you would head downstairs to go collected it. 

It was pitch black outside, that is why Bukayo decided to go down for the food, rather than you, such a gentlemen. 

Boy! the food was amazing, you both tried each others burgers, it was also good to try different food places, in London you mostly got the same food from the same place, you were always worried incase the food was horrible, and it would be a waste of food, but both of you guys really enjoyed it. 

The rest of the night was chill, you watched a movie, of course his choice, you only ever had one glass of Champagne each, and then went back to your normal self, and start drinking coke. No lie you drink a can of coke everyday, it was a problem. 

"I feel like this is gonna be the last time we spend time together, when we get back to London, you will be back with training and getting ready to face Watford, then your gonna get called up to the England squad, and I won't be able to cuddle with you for ages" you complained, by this time you would think your use to him being away a lot with Arsenal and England, and training, but you were not, you would miss his smile, his laughing, his cuddles. 

"That's why time like this is the best" he said trying to cheer you up "come on don't be sad, I promise we can spend as much time together as we possibly can" he added, hugging you, and kissing your head. 

"Goodnight" you whispered just incase he was asleep, "goodnight love" he said hand sleep, but still pulled you into a hug, so you were spooning. 

Ngl, I'm happy Saka and Ramsdale got called up, but why the fuck did Ben White and Emile Smith Rowe not get called up? like he's gonna call up Tyrone Mings???????????? NAH 

at least Kieran Tierney got called up king