Son Heung-min

TW: mention struggle to conceive, mentions fertility problems, and a mention of miscarriage.  

You had met Son Heung min 10 years ago, and have been married for 6 years coming up to 7. Those had been some of the best years of your life, you were able to see him grow into the player he is now a days, and see how he became a fan favourite. You always tried to go to as much games as you could, but of course you had to work somedays, but you still managed to keep up with the score, and of course if he scored or got an assist. 

You always felt something was missing, all you ever wanted was a baby, in the many years of you being married you were told you have fertility problems and it was most likely you wouldn't be able to conceive, and if you did conceive there was a high chance you would suffer a miscarriage, it broke you. You had tried everything, ivf, and gone on pills and added vitamins but nothing seemed to work, no amount of money would change that. 

You had of course looked at adoption, and looked at surrogacy, but you didn't want to, you wanted to hold your own child, you wanted to protect your child. 

There had been many many times you broke down over it, and no matter how times Heung min had held you in his arms and told you it wasn't your fault you couldn't help but think it was all your fault, and that he deserved better. 

There was one morning where you woke up, and rushed to the toilet and threw up, but you never read too much into it, until it had happened another 2 or so weeks, you never wanted to get your hope up, which is why you never told anyone out this, no point in getting anyones hope up, especially your husbands. 

Once he had gone to training you had showered before wondering you should do a pregnancy test or not. Might as well know before getting your own hope up. 

You had many pregnancy tests for moments like this, once you had done your business you had set a timer for 5 minutes and in the mean like you kept yourself busy by cleaning up the bathroom, sorting out the clothes, and tidying up your makeup station. 

Once the 5 minute timer went off what you saw shocked you, pregnant 4-5 weeks, of course you didn't believe it which is why you found yourself doing more pregnancy tests, with all saying the same time pregnant 4-5 weeks, you grabbed your phone, booking yourself a appointment with a gynaecologist, you knew you shouldn't too excited, just because the tests said you were pregnancy it could be wrong. 

You never ended up telling anyone not even your husband, you wanted to wait and see if it was true. You had booked the afternoon off from work and had drove yourself there. 

You couldn't believe it when they told you that you were in fact pregnant, in fact with twins, you honestly couldn't believe it, you knew you should have told Heung min, but you ended up waiting 4 extra days, you wanted it to be your anniversary present, it would definitely be your best gift. 

Over those days it was so hard to keep it to yourself, you wanted to tell him every time you opened your mouth you wanted to tell him. 

When it came around to the day you were scared, who knew how he would reaction, he had wanted this for years, who knew if he would change his mind, and not want this anymore. 

"Happy anniversary" you said before handing him the bag, which had the pregnancy tests, and the scan of the baby, even though you couldn't really see anything. 

You wished you filmed his reaction, the first stage was shock, the second was crying, before he pulled you into a hug and asked you if it was true. 

Two years laterYou were holding hands with your daughter while yours husband was holding your son, you both had the day off work, and decided on spending the day at the park, you loved having little family moments like this. You didn't get to do it enough. 

"Mummy push me" you heard your son shout, he was on the swing "Of course I can darling, now are you wanting to go really really high?" you asked him "YESSSS" he replied, you couldn't be any happier, you had the best husband ever and had the best 2 twins ever.