Neco Williams Baby

You were a teen mum, you fell pregnant at the age of 18 with your boyfriend also being 18. You were both 19 when your daughter Maddison was born.

Your parents were a little annoyed to start off and you could understand why, but once they had met her they fell in love with her.

There was a fair bit of hate online saying how your ruining your future, how your too young to have a child, but you chose to ignore them, you were not going to let them get the better of you.

Maddison was about 3 weeks today when Neco begged you to take her to training, said that Curtis has been missing his niece, even though they were not related they were like brothers.

You didn't want to say yes but Neco convinced you that she's would be fine, and that she's in safe hands.

You were dressed in blue mum jeans and a white hoodie with your vans. You never really dressed girly girl, which in your eyes was never a big deal but to others it was, a lot of girls in Neco dms always said how you needed to start wearing crop tops, jeans, dresses, wear more makeup, you never listen, why should you change just to please someone you don't even know and will never know.

You definitely were more on the lay back side, but would definitely say since having a baby you've had to become more forward.

You got Maddison safely in her car seat, and got into the passenger seat while Neco got into the drivers seater, you started the drive to Anfield. After 10 minutes you arrived and got out and headed inside after grabbing the baby bag, and stroller.

No one seemed to notice you and Maddison, they were too busy talking to Neco, no one noticed you until Klopp started making weird faces and that made Maddison make weird ass noises.

"What a weird little baby, babe I'm blaming it on you, your weird still, and your like a grown ass man even though your still in your teenage years"

"I didn't ruined Maddison, your the weird person, one week your obsessed with someone, then the next couple months you can't stand them, and your criticise them, like made your damn mind up" he replied back proving a good point

"Hello we are here you know, not needing to hear your dumb comments" Alex spoke out "so can I meet Maddison or do you want me to stand and act like I'm holding her from here?"

"Come here then, idiot" you replied

"Wow Neco you picked such a nice, kind women" Alex spoke looking at Neco in a dead stare

"Thank you" Neco spoke back smiling

Alex came over and grabbed Maddison out of her stroller, and did bouncy bouncy with her, she got passed around some of the guys wanting to met her.

Curtis was the only one who had met her, since he was there because he was at the house when you went into labour, and Neco started panicking and was like on pause or something, and Curtis didn't trust him to drive me to the hospital.

Once they went into training, you went into the canteen and grabbed some food, there was some background staff, but you had no idea who they were so you just sat alone, while Maddison was fast asleep.

Cute or whatever right?

This has been in my drafts for what seems like years so i wanted to upload it even though i've already uploaded 2 episode today