Reece James

Never in your early 20 did you think you would be panicking over a positive test, a positive pregnancy test.

You and Reece had been dating since the age of 15, you had both gone to the same school, and been in the same classes.

Reece was back in training, after being out with injury, he still had a while until he was back full fitness.

Recently you felt more bloated and felt sick at the smell of certain foods, you didn't think much into until your mum brought it up, and when it got you thinking it would made sense.

You didn't feel the need to tell anyone, if it was negative you would throw it out and not think anything about it, but if it was positive then you would have to come up with something.

You had done your business, and set a timer for 5 minutes, in those 5 minutes you tried your best your best to keep calm, but it wasn't really working.

You were panicking over the smallest things, was Reece going to leave you? Was he gonna hate you? Would he even want the baby? This was his breakthrough season, he was in the first team, starting almost every game, you didn't want to become a disturbance to him, because you had morning sickness.

Once the 5 minutes had past you made your way back into the bathroom, when you turned the test around you were not too shocked to see Positive 4-5 weeks.

Your first thought was Reece, what was he going to think? You had to think of something quick, the front door had opened signalling Reece was home from training, you had quickly thrown the test into the drawer, before making your way downstairs, to meet Reece half way down the stairs.

"Hey your home early" you noticed he was earlier than normal days "Training wasn't as long, I just need the toilet, then we can decided on what we want to do the rest of the day" he said giving you a kiss before heading upstairs to the bathroom, you not much thinking about it walked back downstairs sitting down on the sofa.

You were half watching the tv when you heard Reece calling your name, and telling you to get up here:

"Whats up?" you asked as soon as you reached the bathroom, only to see the positive test in his hands "Whats this?" he asked "I was gonna tell you, i promise, i was scared, your not going to leave me over this? are you?" you asked worries, but when you saw Reece face fall

"Of course i'm not, when did you find out?" he asked "Just a couple minutes ago" you admitted "i promise i was gonna tell you when the time was right" you added on, unsure if you were making the situation any better.

"Hey, i'm not mad, if anything i'm happy, sure we are both young, and no doubt our parents will have something to say, but that's fine, it's us who are becoming the parents, and i can't wait" he said while pulling you into a hug "i love you" you said "i love you too"

Cute? right