Chapter 49

A/N: This is a triple update, so make sure you've read the first two beforehand!

--------------------------------

Bianca's POV

We had just arrived in Paris, and the few parts of the city I had seen so far from our taxi ride going from the airport to Philippe's place was breathtaking, just as dreamily as you would imagine Paris to be. To my surprise, his flat was lovely, and much bigger than mine. I was happy to discover that it wasn't a typical bachelor pad. He had actually put in effort to try by styling it with soft, warm colours and what looked like antique furniture. The best part of his flat was definitely the small french balcony connected to his bedroom. I couldn't stop romanticizing it, and I pictured myself starting the day with a croissant and fresh berries on it each morning. This, this was what dreams were made of.

It was now our first morning, and as usual I woke up way too early for my well being on a free day. Philippe had noticed, and against his better judgement he actually got up with me.

Since I was too excited to see more than just from our dark taxi ride, I was done quickly. Waiting for him to be done to head out for the day, I sat on his sofa, scrolling through socials. For the first few swipes it was the same, boring stuff filling up my feed. Then, my lazy thumb stopped with what had clearly stood out in the amount of posts, catching my attention. I was sure I choked on my heart that jumped up in my throat as soon as I saw it, my lips letting out a small gasp of air.

I clicked on the clip that had made its way to my timeline, holding my breath.

"Ladies and gentlemen, there are several things I never thought I would be doing in my life, one is sharing a stage with these legends. I am one of the babies Stevie was talking about earlier. Let alone having the honour to introduce them to the stage, so please- before we get going, make one more round of noise for MusiCares," He paused his speech, resting his hand on his black suit, looking as beautiful as ever in such a simple outfit, "and please, get on your feet, make plenty of noise, for Fleetwood Mac!"

Maybe I had misinterpreted the title, maybe Harry was just introducing them and their performance? But when I watched Harry stay on the stage, I knew I had been right. My stomach twisted in excitement when I heard which song it was. This wasn't happening, it was too good to be real, and it was too big of a deal to feel any other emotion than pure happiness for him.

"Listen to the wind blow."

My face immediately grew into the biggest and happiest smile. It was really happening, and the joy I felt watching it was ridiculous. It felt like I was experiencing a dream of mine, watching him experience a dream of his- a dream that we had shared. And from this sofa, I had my own fangirl moment for both me, him and us.

Butterflies danced in my chest and belly looking at him harmonizing with the almighty Fleetwood Mac. He was so focused and respectful, letting them shine bright. I just knew in my heart that that was enough for him to feel like he was the brightest of stars.

When he walked around a bit on stage, along the building up from the bass and guitar solo, I just knew that was the moment he could really take it all in. And by the small smile on his face, I had got my proof that I was indeed right. Walking up to Mick on the drums, he couldn't resist hyping him up. In a little dance he turned away back to the mic, not being able to hold in his urge to let a little loose to the beat. Me myself couldn't stop the small giggle escaping me, looking at him having the time of his life, and I bit down on my lip to try and contain my excitement just like he had.

"You ready?" Philippe interrupted me as I tried to find more information around the performance. Quickly I rushed to lock my phone and almost threw it down beside me on the sofa, my cheeks heating with his question.