Chapter 4

I woke up a couple hours later, still in the same starfish position and outfit. The tall glass of water on the bedside table untouched. A hammering headache attacked me as I tilted my head up to grab the water. My body clock was not used to me sleeping past 4 and it was a big issue during the weekends, even if I had been out partying the night before. I stood on my feet and walked out the bedroom to go looking for some advil to cure this pounding in my head.

I was head deep in the cabinet trying not to make a mess, but my patience was starting running low and the pain getting worse.

"You okay?" I jumped at the sound and hit my head on the edge of the cabinet.

"Bloody hell!" I whined at the pain. Great, as if this headache wasn't already killing me. Heart racing by the scare I put one hand over it while I rubbed the other to the back of my head. When I eventually looked up I saw a green eyed boy trying his best not to grin at the accident.

"I'm okay...or I was anyway. The slamming-my-head-against-the-cabinet didn't really help with that." He chuckled looking down to the ground. He pushed past me and bent down in the cabinet. It was first now that I realised he was in a robe. When Harry said that they were best friends he really meant it, no other person than a best friend would take the liberty to borrow another person's robe. Only a best friend would also find the advil at the speed he did as he held out his hand with it to me.

"I guess you were looking for this?" Harry gave me kind puppy eyes and I offered him a grateful smile.

"You don't happen to have anything for the other pain you caused?" I pouted as he laughed but still trying to keep quiet as Grimmy yet seemed to be sleeping.

"Sorry about scaring you." He leaned against the bathroom counter. I pulled a fake sad face and he crossed his arms over his chest turning his head up to the ceiling in a silly laugh. His eyes came back down before shrugging his shoulder.

"I can always kiss it better." He offered ironically. I rolled my eyes at him, surely not amused. This was purely his cheeky side popping out and I liked seeing that side of him. It made me feel like we could actually become friends with the natural banter we had going on. He raised his hands in defense with a wide grin on his face.

"What were you doing up anyway?" I asked as I leaned to his side and grabbed the water to down the advil with it.

"Well you were a blast last night, don't get me wrong. But I thought that maybe you were not done having a blast." He pulled one of his hands through the sleepy curls.

"I would like to believe that I'm always a blast to be around." I stated with fake confidence.

"From what I already know I am willing to agree." No hesitation or ironic tone came out of him. I felt myself blush at his words, it felt like an observation he had made and now shared with me. A smile slowly creeped up on my face and he returned it. Silence laid between us as we had kept eye contact a little longer than I was typically comfortable with. From only meeting Harry yesterday silence had already become something I was not afraid of sharing with him, I felt relaxed in sharing it.

"So... A movie?" He proposed and I raised an eyebrow at him. The clock was only 7 in the morning, which counted as me sleeping in, but for him? Not so much I would guess. Harry saw my surprise and skepticism.

"What?" He laughed before continuing "I don't think I will be able to fall back asleep. And it will be a while until Grimmy wakes up."

"Well if we are going to watch a movie I will not do it in this corset-thingy." His eyes traveled down to the top, slowly looking over it. I couldn't read his expression. He cleared his throat as he met my eyes again.