Chapter 65

Harry's POV

For the last four days Mitch and I kept going between the studio and our friends. I couldn't really do much in the studio since my tongue was still healing, which felt incredibly stupid and embarrassing thinking back on the incident now. We took a day off after the whole shrooms night, all of us just chilling at home with no special activities. To say that it was well needed was an understatement. Not that I was in any pain really, but it was still well needed. For everyone, not only for me.

We still got to do both Sarah's and Adam's activities. Sarah brought us to a cat café, and Adam finished off the trip with a full day on the beach with a course in surfing and just overall fun. Both of their activities definitely were appreciated and the concept of arranging an activity each was without a doubt successful.

Before they all went home, one thing had to be done before they left. Our days in Malibu couldn't be complete before I had seen it. I had to see Bianca drive her dream car. And when I did, just... Wow. The happiness and joy in her eyes was unmatched. Maybe the only thing that stood a chance at matching it was the happiness it brought me watching her being her happiest. But nothing could ever compare to that sight, and tearing my eyes off it had been impossible.

Each morning and each night she had checked in on me, asking how I was feeling and how the healing was going. So when I dropped all of them off at the airport except Mitch who stayed, the house felt bigger when we returned. The emptiness hanging so heavy, making it even clearer to both of us how quickly you could miss someone. An hour later when I laid in bed ready to sleep, it felt even more empty when I missed my daily question. If she would've asked what I was feeling now, I would've said homesick.

However, the next morning, I woke up feeling a bit better by the happy surprise I met on my phone. I guess they must've had wifi on the plane, because when I saw that I had gotten a message from Bianca on instagram to go check my email, I had never been so quick and excited to open my inbox.

"Masterpiece in the making" was the title of the email and after a short warm smile, I opened it.

Good morning Honey! How are you feeling today? Hope it's a little bit better and that Mitch gives you many, many hugs and kisses so you feel better. Sure he has to find another outlet for his love now that Sarah's not with him haha

Anyway, I went through all of the pictures when I just now uploaded them to my laptop. Thought you might like to have these, it could be fun to look back on the behind the scenes when the album is done?

- Bee

I saw the attachment, and by the text I guessed it was a file with all of the photos she and we ourselves had snapped of us. Wasting no time, I clicked it.

All of the pictures were amazing, and there were a lot of them

All of the pictures were amazing, and there were a lot of them. Not that I didn't expect it, I had already seen a few of the ones she took in Italy. I laughed both when I saw the picture of Mitch kissing my cheek in the studio of the house, and then when I saw a picture Bianca had taken moments before I jumped out the window, still happily singing in my high state while jumping on top of the coffee table. Such a big warmness spread in my chest, cherishing every single moment captured in these photos as I now looked at them. Warmness in the form of happiness.