Chapter 2

Me and Grimmy were sat in a meeting room to go over everything before today's show. I had a firm grip on my teacup and clinked the ring on my pinky against it. Grimmy paused in his words to the sound of it and gave me a stern look, to which I quickly removed my hands and mouthed the word 'sorry' to not interrupt him further. Instead I moved on to tug my black little skirt to make sure that it did not slide against my black pantyhose and up my thighs. Another nervous tic I guess. I knew that Nick would not allow any mistakes today and I had tried my hardest to prevent that happening later.

"It all looks great Bianca, you have done a great job. Now all that is left for you is to do your usual tasks in the studio that you are familiar with. That should be no problem?" He gives me an asking look for me to confirm that it would not be a problem. It was evident that he also was nervous and needed all the confirmation I could give him. After my nod he turned the presentation on the big screen off and leaned forward to meet my eyes.

"I also want you to be in charge of taking photos of me and Harry before, during and after the interview. You have done that a million times as well, so it will be great!" He simply stated before standing up from his seat to mark that we were done.

We had pre-recorded the program before the time of Harry joining in so that Grimmy had time to greet him beforehand. Now I sat next to an empty desk that belonged to Grimmy who since a couple of minutes ago was away to print out some last-minute papers. It did not take long before he quickly ran up behind me and grabbed his computer and jogged away with it in a swoosh.

"He's here!" He shouted while moving further away from me, his excitement forgetting to wait for me. I reached for the camera and tossed it over my shoulder, and then pressed my laptop against my chest, making the flared sleeves of my navy blouse that was tucked in my skirt fall down. My pulse started to reach for my throat while I tried to rush after Grimmy. Even if I was nervous, and my legs were somewhat shaking I still had no problems skipping my way to the reception on my standard high heeled mary janes. My pearl ankle brace was skipping at the beat of my steps and I tried to focus on that instead of the task in hand and the nausea building up.

As soon as my back hit the door to swing it open I heard several voices behind me. I could count my nervous nausea as good as gone as I saw the group of three standing in a small circle chatting and laughing. My eyes met Grimmy's as he looked over the shoulder of the person standing in front of me.

"Bianca!" He waved me over. I answered him and the rest with a quick Hi and smile. The back I was facing on my way to them turned around to watch me with those well known green eyes that thousands of people around the globe were in love with. We kept eye contact for a few seconds and gave each other a small and polite smile. They were abnormally intense and piercing and I had a difficult time to feel comfortable remaining in them. I turned to look at the other person as I stood between them and met a pair of kind brown eyes. He reached his hand out to me, and I tried to make my right hand free from all the things I was carrying.

"Bianca, this is Jeffrey Azoff, Harry's manager." Nick introduced and I shook his hand before I turned to the man of the hour on my left. Nick continued "And this is Harry Styles, which you should already know by now." He chuckled, happy with his joke before placing his hand on one of Harry's shoulders. Harry flashed a quick ironic laugh in the direction of Grimmy before turning to me again and taking my hand. For a second time we locked eyes.

"Hi, I'm Harry." His voice was deeper than expected and I couldn't help but to register the little crook his lips made to form the smallest smile. As this intense eye contact stayed a little bit too long on me than what I was used to I felt the nervous butterflies returning. To the sound of Nick's voice I turned away from Harry's gaze and as I took my hand out of his he raised it to drag it through his dark hair.