Chapter 62

A/N: Yet again, I've made you a fun little teaser for the trip. The chapter starts just under it. ALSO! Play the music that is underlined. As always, it's up here if you swipe by the picture. Enjoy!

Harry's POV

I was feeling a bit nervous from the backseat as we rolled into the airport on this early morning. Just like last time, Sarah drove us to pick up Bianca and Grimmy. It reminded me of another time, bringing back all the feels and memories of 2017. Dancing butterflies filled my stomach. It didn't matter how much time had gone since I last saw Bianca, the butterflies that I had in my stomach were a given either way. But now it had been some time since I last saw her, so of course I was a bit nervous. I hadn't seen her since that time Philippe not only surprised her, but also me. I was caught off guard, not having planned for him to be there. By Bianca's reaction, she clearly hadn't planned on it either. My plan- or what I was hoping for was to have a moment with her to maybe talk about everything, to make my intention clear and be open with my devotion. Although, I was sure that deep down she already knew she had that.

Maybe my mistake after all of that was that I didn't make it clear enough to her that I was ready. And more so, I wanted nothing more than to give it a chance. I understood that there and then in Italy, she couldn't do it. So, I gave her time. I was never going to force her to make a decision then, to confirm my love but... But at least I had hope that when she got home, then maybe I would've been an option. My mistake was that I maybe didn't make it clear enough to her that I was. Then again, that moment was stolen from me with Philippe's surprise... The worst part about it? He was good for her.

"There they are." Sarah cheesed coolly from in front of me in the driver's seat. When I followed her gaze, I quickly spotted them. The tickling nerves ran away with my excitement when I watched them chatting, trying to detect us from the line of cars as they waited.

She was wearing silky loose trousers in an orange colour that hung low on her hips, they had a sporty feeling to them with the white stripe going down the sides of them. To it she wore a simple white tee that was somewhat cropped, and her white vans. The icy blonde colour in hair was still left from the summer sunshine, but her hair was up in a messy bun with only her bangs remaining down. Even from being on a flight for eleven hours overnight, she still looked as lovely as ever.

I had an urge to ask Sarah to honk, but I knew that would draw too much attention to us when we were already trying to lay low. However, we didn't need to honk anymore. Bianca had spotted us and waved at us excitedly. Grimmy put an arm on one of her shoulders, leaning all of his weight on it. Despite her struggling a bit to stand straight, her big smile didn't give it away. I don't think I could've smiled any bigger as we drove up next to them.

Sarah rolled down the windows and the closer we got the more more Bianca's face turned into a sad pout. As the car stopped in front of her, her eyes were glistening.

"I think you broke Bianca." Sarah laughed, having turned in her seat to watch her through the back window she stood in front of. It made Bianca laugh, the small tears in her eyes drying instantly.

"It just feels like old times." Bianca defended herself and I couldn't agree more. The happiness of it was overwhelming.

"Come on you two." Sarah kindly rushed them and it made Grimmy lose his arm on Bianca's shoulder.