Chapter 19

A/N: You know the drill, play the music that is underlined.

----------------------------

On our way to the house Harry had texted Mitch to let them know that we had gone home. I may have been the one that wasn't let into the club, but Harry wasn't sober either. Drunk Harry was a new Harry that I hadn't seen before. He had given me an order to drink loads of water and eat snacks when we got back, he made sure to get his point across with a little point of a finger that wasn't that stable. It only made me laugh, hitting his hand away from my face. With every turn and curve our bodies swayed uncontrollably with the car. We tried to hold our giggles in, but every single time another one came, and either of us leaned on the other with the turn- it wasn't possible.

Now that we had arrived back at the house we continued giggling at nothing all the way down to the kitchen with a hope that the both of us could sober up before going to bed.

"Okay so, we have chocolate ice cream...we have-" Harry rambled every snack available from behind as I leaned on the kitchen island, trying to connect my phone to the speakers in the kitchen and living room area downstairs.

"We can have an afterparty." I proposed, being only a little bit serious. Right on cue I manage to collaborate with the technology, and scroll up my party playlist to shuffle.

With his hands full of stuff he stood beside me, letting everything fall on the counter.

"Is this your go-to when it comes to party music?" Harry mocked the dancehall music that played through the down floor, judging me slightly.

"Oh C'mon." I hit him lightly over the chest, "No, not necessarily my favourite, but it's called dancehall for a reason" I twirled my spoon around in the air before digging it in the ice cream, "and for your information- it's on shuffle and this playlist have something for everyone when it comes to what they prefer at a party." I said, now defending myself with a fake attitude. Harry shook his head with a laugh, deciding to let go of that topic and follow my lead to indulge in the snacks.

While shamelessly tilting my head back and forth, I moved my hips a teeny tiny bit to the music. It was a known fact that you could never listen to dancehall without feeling it in your hips. With a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth I looked straight ahead, out through the glass door and zooming out mentally to the view. It hit me again how beautiful and lucky I was to be here. The moon laid over the city on the sky along with the stars I had observed only a couple of nights before, the full moon shining its light through the glass and into the dark and unlit house. The dark room and white light from the outside actually made it feel a little like a club.

Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking that, to my side I saw Harry bopping his head with a full scoop of ice cream in his mouth.

"Harry, are you jamming out to the music?" I grinned, teasing him about discreetly dancing to the dancehall music he just had been dissing. Quickly he froze all his movements, only adjusting his eyes to look at me.

"No." He tried, giving me innocent, big eyes. However he didn't manage to hide the small panic behind them and it was hilarious. I bumped my hip to his as a way to tell him to loosen up a bit. With his drunkenness it almost made him lose balance, making him stumble a few steps away from me. Another snort of laughter escaped my nose before it burst into a full on show of giggles. My giggles infected Harry who held onto the counter with his hand full of rings, doing one of his childish one that I just adored.

In the background of our drunken giggles the playlist moved on to the next song, 'dancing in the moonlight' by Toploader.

"Now this is my go-to when it comes to party music." I informed him. Still leaning on the counter I swayed my head to the light intro, closing my eyes with a beam. Behind my eyelids the room was spinning slightly, but it only made it feel more like I was on a dance-floor.