Chapter 38

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I'm slowly starting to break. With the 3/5 of Fifth Harmony dealing with the wrath that is Simon and trying to find the right lawyer to get the other girls out of jail and to win the trial and Demi focusing on Krystal at the hospital, I've been able to run off an party a lot. Bad news is Alaina was at one of the party's that I was at were I was completely drunk. Let's say it got venerable.

Flashback

I went into the kitchen to get another drink. I can't remember how many I've had at this point, probably around 4. I was on my phone texting Payton. She was freaking out, but I don't see why. I mean I've only had 4 drinks so far. I get drunk easy though. As I was stumbling into the kitchen I ran into someone.

?-Cassidy what the hell?!

I slurred back;

C-Omg. A-Alaina.

A-Are you drunk?!

C-That's a possibility.

A-Cassidy I'm getting you home now!

C-No.

A-Yes.

C-No.

A-Why not?

C-It's to stressful there.

A-Lets go talk outside.

C-Ok.

We walked, well she walked I stumbled, outside and laid down on the grass. I was sobering up faster than I wanted to and could think clearly.

A-Why are you actually here and drunk as hell.

C-I-I can't handle it anymore. With my parents gone I have no one. I tried to stay strong for Krystal....she needs me. She's not as strong as she likes to think she is. She breaks easier than she lets any of you know. There were days when I was back in Missouri and she would just call or text me crying because she didn't think she could go another day. She never told any of you though. I thought she was going to go through with it one day and I was too far away to actually do anything. I called Demi and everything. But I felt helpless. That feeling has been there since then and now continues to grow. She's been in the hospital twice and I can't do anything to help. My parents are dead. And part of me wishes I would've died too. I can't do it much longer. I don't want to go back for that funeral...because I'm scared. I'm scared of only being able to see their faces one last time. That one last time. Forever. Not knowing when I'll see them again. Our times together now only old distant memories.

By now I was sobbing.

A-Don't think like that. You don't always have to be strong for other people. Your not alone your have all of us, your new family. I know we will never be able to be like your old family. But we will be there to support you just like they did. We will be there when you cry, when you smile, when you laugh and everything in between.
We will NEVER try and take the spot of your biological family, ever. They are special. At their funeral. The girls will be there to support you. It may be the last time you see their faces. But that's ok. You know why? Because that means another chapter in your life has been finished. It's not a happy chapter but it has givin you experiences that you can grow and learn from. But those memories you have with them. Those are special. They are sacred. Those memories you will carry with you for the rest of your life. You will tell your kids about them one day. You will tell them about their wonderful grandparents. All of the embarrassing things about them. All of the things you loved most about them. Cassidy these things you have to remember. You can cry over them. It's ok to cry. Anyone in the world would cry if they are going through what you are going through. You don't always have to be the strong one.