Chapter 21 "Skatepark fun"

Krystal's P.O.V.

While continued our dance party I got a text from Alaina saying she was on her way and that she only lives down the road from us. I pick out which board I'm taking and I just pick the one I use when I go to skateparks, the one that has all if the bands and Artist that I listen to.

Some of them are:

Blink-182

Nivanna

Black Veil Brides

Fifth Harmony

The Band Perry

Of Mice & Men

Falling In Reverse

Bring Me The Horizon

Sleeping With Sirens

Cimorelli

Bea Miller

Demi Lovato

Sam Smith... the list goes on.

Then grabbed my bag and put a water, my keys to the house, my phone, helmet and knee pads. I changed my shoes into my Bright Yellow vans, because why not.

Then the door bell rang and everyone looked at me... then bolted down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and board and chased after them. I walk up the the front door and all of the girls even Dinah have to look up at Alaina. I think I forgot to mention that shes really tall...oops. I'm only 5'6 so shes tall. I'm almost as tall as Dinah is,so most of the girls have to look up at Dinah and I, but they really have to look up at her.

K-Guys this is Alaina. Alaina this is my Family. Thats Demi, Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila, Dinah, Beatrice or Bea and Maddie.

Alaina- Umm... Hi.

My family- Hi!!

Krystal- ok well this is awkward so I'll be back by 10:30, let's go Alaina.

We walk out and they all scream embarrassing stuff at me, while Alaina just laughs.

A- You have a big Family there.

K- yeah, but they aren't my family.

A- what do you mean.

K- Demi is my adoptive mom.

A-Ohh, then who are the other people.

K- well Maddie is Demi's sister and shes an actress, shes younger than me. Bea is Maddie's friend and shes a singer. Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila and Dinah are all in a girl group called Fifth Harmony.

And Well Demi shes a singer to.

A-Damn you have a lot of famous people around you.

K-Yeah, it sucks sometimes.

A- how so?

K- Paps are everywhere, they go on about you and you feel lonely. just random stuff.

A- Hey, it'll be alright. If you ever feel alone talk to me.

K-Thanks same for you, with anything talk to me.

K- Tell me about you? Whats your family like?

A- I have and mom and a dad and 2 brothers. My brothers annoy me. My parents are ok...but I love them a lot.
What about you? Do you love your family and the people around you?

K-Yeah I love them a lot. They help me everyday of my life. I'm extremely grateful for them. I go to bed every night with a smile on my face thinking about what we did that day. Like tonight i'll look back at right now, earlier and the skatepark. and I'll have the biggest smile on my face.Sorry I should shut up now.