Chapter 7 "Secret"

(Fifth Harmony is coming into the story because I am basing it off the Neon Lights tour, yes I know little mix is going on the tour to but they might be added in the story later on but I don't know yet. There will be a twists though. Hope you enjoy.xD )

Brad's P.O.V

We got back to the hotel and I went back to our hotel room while the girls went to Demi's room form a girls night.I hope my secret doesn't get out.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I need to tell Krystal that I self harm to but I don't know how to. When we get to Demi's room we all sit in a circle on the floor while Demi goes and makes a phone call. When Demi comes back she says, "I hope you girls don't mind if I invited some of my friend to come."

K-"Not at all."

P-"Yeah Its cool."

C-"It's fine with me."

Demi-"Awesome. Krystal and Payton did you like your surprise."

P-"Did you not see us crying of course we did."

K-"Yeah... It was so unexpected."

C-"Just like what Brad did... none of us knew about it."

Demi-"I did... oops."

K-"You didn't tell me! I looked stupid, I started crying!!"

Demi-"You looked beautiful."

C-"Yeah you looked stunning."

P-"Yeah you looked perfect."

Krystal started blushing so I hugged her.

Demi-"But girls about my friends that are coming over, one of them is really good at spotting if something is wrong so if you don't want them to know then you might wanna act happy."

K-"K ill try but I don't know if I can pull it off."

P-"Same."

I don't know if I can pull it off... everyone has been so focused on Krystal and Payton thank god they didn't notice me. And with that there was a knock on the door and Demi went to answer it.I put on my fake smile and prepared for a night of not getting caught.Fifth Harmony walked in and OMG are they more beautiful in person. We all said Hi to each other and introduced ourselves.

P-"Hi, 'Im Payton."

K-"Hi, I'm Krystal."

C-"Hi, I'm Cassidy." I said with my fake smile and Camila eyed me but Lauren started talking.

L-"Hi, I'm Lauren."

A-"Hi, I'm Ally."

Dinah-"Hi, I'm Dinah Jane."

N-"Hi, I'm Normani."

Camila-"Hi, I'm Camila." she said still staring at me.

Demi-"AND I'M DEMI LOVATO AND LETS HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT!!!" Demi said kinda loud I hope we don't get a noise complaint tonight.

I felt uncomfortable but then noticed I was constantly pulling my sleeve down.I stopped pulling my sleeve down and sat down on the couch. Camila came and sat next to me.

Camila's P.O.V

Cassidy kept pulling her sleeve down while we were all introducing ourselves.No one knows but I used to self harm so I know how people act when they self harm. Cassidy is definitely acting like it.That makes me really scared cause shes beautiful and dosen't need to do that do herself. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Dinah saying, "Yo dawg you in there."