Chapter 4 - "The Last Time"

Krystals P.O.V

*2 DAYS TILL THE CONCERT*

Today we are packing to leave tonight!! I am packing a lot of my clothes and shoes and I am taking all of my blades, I am going to get rid of them.

*5 HOURS LATER*

I just texted Matt "I am ready to go." Matt texted back "Be there in 5." I texted back "Thanks."

Matt got here and we went to go pick up Brad. After we picked up Brad we went to go pick up Cassidy .We started the 2 hour drive down to St.Louis, and Brad and I were in the back while Cassidy and Matt were in the front. I plugged in my headphones and started thinking about how my life has changed in that last 3 weeks.

*AFTER THE DRIVE*

We got to the hotel and went to our room and Matt went to his. Cassidy and Brad passed out so I left them a note saying I'll be back in a little and that I am going on a walk. (PS: Never go out on your own in St.Louis.) I grab my phone,ear buds and my bag and throw my blades in it and walk out of our hotel room. I start walking to the Arch. I got to the Arch but that is not what I am here for I am here for the river. I walk down to the river and go where no one can see me hopefully. I sit down and grab my blades and I start dumping them out into the river. When I finish dumping them out I realize there is one left. I grab it and roll up my sleeve and cut 8 times and start crying. Then I felt a hand touch me.