Chapter 19 "Going Home One Last Time."

Krystal's P.O.V

This is getting hard. I really need to cut. But I made a promise and I gave all my blades to Dinah last night. I need Lauren.

I grab my phone and text Lauren, 'this is getting hard...'

Literally seconds later shes at my side.

L- Babe I know it might be hard but you don't need to. Here take this.

She takes her pony tail and puts it on my wrist.

L- Snap this against your wrist when you want to cut. It wont feel the same but it will distract you.

I start snapping it against my wrist repeatedly. It hurts a lot but I cant physicaly stop. I am to addicted to pain....its natural.

*few hours later*

We all got on a red eye flight to the St.Louis airport last night...because today is the last day that I will ever go to my old house. I'm honestly scared to go into that house and show Demi and 5H the house that I grew up abused in.

When we finally arrive at the house. I look at Dinah and she reaches for my hand. I love Dinah. Not like a lesbian way, but a sister way. I've defiantly gotten closer to her.

We walk into the house. I froze up...its just how it was when I left. I showed them to my room and asked then to start packing my clothes and shoe collection. While they were doing that, I walked to my parents room. They have this huge safe in there. Plus they are stupid enough to write the combination on the wall next to it....thoes idiots. I've never looked in this safe. I guess there is a first for everything. I put in the combination and it opened up. This thing was bigger than I expected. It opened up and you can walk into it and there is the keys to their cars and then the spare keys that they had made. Then like money for some reason. Then they had guns.... what the f**k were my parents planning on doing with this.

K-*screaming* GIRLS, COME HERE PLEASE.

DJ-Why whats wrong!??!?!?!!?!!?!?!?

K- Look inside this safe... guess what we are driving away in....

L- No fucking way...

K-Ohh Yes way. Ok let's finish packing.

I put all the money and keys into a bag and just left that room forever... but not before I took my favorite neckless of my moms. She always wore it on my birthday... My dad gave it to her the day I was born....before they both turned into what they are now.

It might sound crazy but I kinda miss them. But, I mean the them they use to be.

OMFG!! I almost forgot!! IM IN MISSOURI!! CASSIDY!!

"From 'Tweedledee ❤️'

To 'Tweedledumb ❤️'

COME TO MY OLD HOUSE!!!NOW!!"

She responded "ON MY WAY!!!"

I walked into my room and see all the girls just looking around my room and at all of my clothes, shoes, jewelry and makeup. I just laugh at them and grab a box and start outing my converse in it, but obviously in color order.

After I put like 15 pairs of my converse in the box... I heard Cassidy's mom pull up outside of the house. I screamed and ran out of the room with the girls following me. I bolted out the ground door and me and Cassidy ran at each other and She jumped since I'm taller than her and I spun her around. Gosh it was only like 1 1/2 weeks with out her and we are both hugging and crying! oh my gosh, leaving this time is gonna be worse!! We were both crying on each others sholders. I heard the girls and Cassidy's mom 'Awww' at us. I let go of Cassidy and went and hugged her mom.