Chapter 41

A/N: I changed the new character's name to Z. So I hope you guys don't get too confused. I'm also sorry if this chapter seems rushed or if the last few have.

Krystal's P.O.V

Today is the day we go back to Missouri for Cassidy's parents funeral. I don't want to see them. I don't know how Cassidy is able to keep it so together. I've been crying more than she has. While we are there we are also going back to mine and Cassidy's old school. The girls and Demi were asked if they could perform and talk about bullying to the kids there. I was even asked to preform a song or two. I think it will be funny too see all the kids who bullied me and told me I would get no where in life and that I was just this nobody. I mean they weren't wrong, but they also weren't right. Any way we are in the car on our way to the airport and I won't talk to anyone. They all have tried to talk to me but I don't answer. I know why I'm acting this way....but they don't. Today marks the 6 year date of when my dad started to be violent towards me. I still remember the first hateful thing he said to me. I think his exact words were, "You b***h. Shut the f**k up! I'm tired of your s**t!" It wasn't that bad but I still cried that night. Little did I know that was only the beginning.

*skip plane ride*

We were in Missouri and the funeral is in two days and the performance stuff is today at 1:20 and right now it was 11:47. I think I know what songs I'm gonna do though, I just need to practice when we get to the hotel. I was also told to do a speech but I don't know over what yet. I'm gonna sing Emma Blackery's "Perfect" and an acoustic version of Falling in Reverses song "Wait and See"

I look up from listening to my music to find out we reached the hotel. I grab my bag and wait for Demi to get the room card and take one and go on my way by myself. The girls said something about hanging out in Camila and Dinah's room till we have to leave. I however was gonna go be by myself.

I found our room on the 7th floor and went in and just threw my stuff on the bed and plopped down.

I heard a faint knock on the door. I got up and looked through the peep whole and saw Dinah. I sighed and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door she pulled me into a hug.

DJ-I've been waiting to do that since this morning. I know your not ok and if I ask if you are you gonna tell me your fine. But I'm not gonna let you be by yourself in this room.

K-Thanks Dinah. I was just gonna work on the songs that I was gonna sing and work on what I was gonna say.

DJ-Don't practice a speech just ask questions and answer them.

K-Ok, I guess I'll do that.

DJ-Now Gurl sing me these songs your gonna do.

*time skip to after Krys sings to Dinah*

DJ-That was really good but I think it's time to go to your old school.

K-Oh gosh ok. Let's get goin.

We walked out and met everyone, I started talking with them a little bit but not much.

*10 mins later*

We were parked right out front of my old school. God it's weird to be back.
Now or never.

I lead the girls into the front office. There I saw my old principle Mrs.H. I waved at her and asked her how she was doing.

K-Hey Mrs.H. How have you been?

Mrs.H-I've been good, how about you?

K-I've been amazing. Well Mrs.H this is my Mom Demi and my sisters Dinah-Jane, Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, Normani Hamilton, Ally Brook, Z and Cassidy but you know her.