Chapter 1 "Tickets"

Krystals POV

I just got on twitter and I saw Demi tweet about her going on tour. I quickly opened the link and saw that the tour was coming to St.Louis, Missouri. The tickets go on sale at mid-night so I set a timer. Just as I set my timer for the tickets I heard my door creak open. I could smell alcohol, just then I knew exactly who it was. Just as I realized I was hit to the ground. I started crying immediately. I let out a sob as I was being kicked in the stomach. All I heard was " You were a mistake!" I just laid there and cried.

*30 Minutes Later*

My dad finally left after he smashed his beer bottle against my shoulder. Then my mom came rushing to my side and reached for me and I backed away and screamed " Don't touch me, You let him do this!"After I said that my mom slapped me. I got up and ran to my bathroom. I was 3 weeks clean because my dad left on business but he is back so I couldn't help it I needed a release.I grabbed my razor and smashed it to the ground and took the blade and lifted up my shirt to my stomach and started cutting and the sudden release felt natural. I finally stopped after I had cut at least 15 times, I quickly got up after I cried for at least an hour on the floor and washed the blood off and exited the bathroom. I went to my closet and got into my pajamas and quickly fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm that was set for mid-night. I pulled my laptop onto my lap and then went to the ticket place and bought 3 of each - VIP, M&G, Concert and Sound-check , so my best friend , Cassidy, and maybe my driver and I can go. I then put in my credit card number and purchased the tickets. My family was rich so I had my own driver, credit card and anything I wanted. I was spoiled but in return I was abused. I fell back asleep and woke up 4 hours later in time to go to school. School to me sucked I had an amazing friend but some things weren't a pretty sight to see. I was always being bullied, but my friend stood up for me. I got up and took a shower. I dried my hair and went to my closet and picked out white jean shorts with brown belt, and a gray short sleeve t-shirt and put a hot pink tank top under. I slipped my outfit on and grabbed my high tops. I went and put on my makeup and then curled my hair. I called my driver , Matt, and asked "Hey! Matt can you come pick me up for school?" Matt replied " Be there in 5." I thanked him and hung up. I grabbed my scarf and my bag and headed out the door.